9:30am (ET) LIVE: House Oversight Cmte. Hears About IRS and Conservative Organizations

Valin

It is not surprising that Mr. George could not get any information out of the Cincinatti office. The staff there were just following the lead dogs.

hogans_heroes_schultz_small.jpg

clearvision

When congress critters say wrong thing or have wrong facts and are called on it, they just say regardless and go on with their speetiontm (a congress critter speech/question)

Walberg finally getting to the good stuff. Democrat Senators were writing letters to the IRS to investigate "conservatives".

Dubin, Levin. spit and hiss

So from all the hearings, Benghazi, the Irs and the countless others, I haven't watched, I've learned that no ones in charge, no one knows what their job is, and they can't remember or know anything.

• Like 1

wish I could stay but have grandfather duties

let me assure you this is not going away anytime soon.

FYI

"Be On the Look Out," or BOLO

I have had a BOLO out for a straight answer from these guys for days.

FYI

"Be On the Look Out," or BOLO

I have had a BOLO out for a straight answer from these guys for days.

They are taking that request under advisement, and will at the appropriate time will acknowledge the request and process it with the proper working group.

Pay no attention to the black SUV's parked outside your house...nothing to see.

Citizens United 1/2010, targeting began 3/2010.

What a coincidence.

Would I be wrong in saying you are...skeptical?

Nobody knows anything!

I got to get me one of those jobs. I can do nothing better than anyone I know.

Astounding!

• Like 1

What a coincidence.

I don't remember, I can't recall.

Mrs D*uckworth is honing on the need for training - that's the ticket, more dollars, more training.

"The heart of the question - how could these employees in Cincinatti continue to screw up after Fifth Amendment Lerner told them to stop."

It happened on my watch... - Shulman

Mrs. D*uckworth admonishes Shulman to remember that he should learn this lesson of taking responsibility in his next position...

The only position Shulman should assume is prone, in an 8 x 10 cell.

What a coincidence.

I don't remember, I can't recall.

LMFAO.gif

Report: 'Rogue' IRS Agent Claim Unraveling

snip

Swann reports that so far six IRS agents working out of the Cincinnati office—which is the central hub for processing tax-exempt applications—have been identified as sending scrutinizing letters to conservative groups. These include:

Mitchel Steele-IRS Agent
Carly Young-IRS Agent
Joseph Herr-IRS Agent
Stephen Seok-IRS Supervisor
Liz Hofacre-IRS Agent
Ms. Richards (full name unknown)-IRS Agent

These agents report to different managers, with a territory manager overseeing those managers.

snip

So who in the chain of command would have received all these flags? The answer, according to the IRS directory, one woman in Cincinnati, Cindy Thomas, the Program Manager of the Tax Exempt Division. Because all six of our IRS workers have different individual and territory managers, Cindy Thomas is one manager they all have common.

It turns out Cindy Thomas' name is one we have heard before. The independent journalism group ProPublica says in November of 2012 they had requested information on conservatives groups that had received non-profit status.

Cindy Thomas, says Swann, is the highest-ranking employee in the Tax Exempt and Government Entities Department in Cincinnati.

• Like 1

So from all the hearings, Benghazi, the Irs and the countless others, I haven't watched, I've learned that no ones in charge, no one knows what their job is, and they can't remember or know anything.

I think I'm probably qualified to run one of these agencies, don't know anything, don't notice anything, never see anything and don't even remember anything and in spite of being completely incompetent, good salary and retirement

• Like 2