9:30am (ET) LIVE: House Oversight Cmte. Hears About IRS and Conservative Organizations

Valin

Ha. Mica asking Shulman who he supports politically. Hedging on not saying he is a Democrat.

We're all Independents now!

rolleyes.gif

Draggingtree

I am not a Lawyer but I don’t see how she (Lerner) can give a opening statement then invoke the fifth.unsure.png

That was Trey Gowdy's point...I believe.

Yes it was

I'm assuming he was asking as the dems keep tying him to Bush appointee, but in fact, he is a Democrat. He never did answer the question, are you shocked?

With profound apologies to Winston Churchill

'Never in the history of congressional hearings have so many spent so much time saying so little.'

• Like 1

I'm assuming he was asking as the dems keep tying him to Bush appointee, but in fact, he is a Democrat. He never did answer the question, are you shocked?

Good point.

What's wrong with the Democrats this morning, they aren't covering for these guys?

They are trying to appear tough as they hammer the Bush appointee. Ask him about his donation to the DNC in 2004!

What's wrong with the Democrats this morning, they aren't covering for these guys?

They are trying to appear tough as they hammer the Bush appointee. Ask him about his donation to the DNC in 2004!

That was such a long time ago...no one cares about that any more.

I'm ready for the Press Secretary job!

Who cares if this guy was appointed by Bush. He was appointed in March of 2008, Bush was gone January 2009.....none of this happened in those time frames!!

I'll bet Carney is ready to let you have that job, @Valin!

clearvision

I think they want to focus on Shulman, the BUSH appointee.

Who cares if this guy was appointed by Bush. He was appointed in March of 2008, Bush was gone January 2009.....none of this happened in those time frames!!

I'll bet Carney is ready to let you have that job, @Valin!

As long as it pays good. Beats standing in front of a 2000 degree furnace heating steel rods.

Point being I've done worse...for less.

Shulman won't answer who he was meeting with at WH. Tries to say goes to OMB, Jordan says no, you signed in at the WH.

Shulman was there a 118 times and subject never came up smile.png

He actually said first, for the Easter egg roll. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Did you have any conversations regarding 501's, Citizens United? Not that I remember, Not that I remember, not that I remember.

Did you have any conversations regarding 501's, Citizens United? Not that I remember, Not that I remember, not that I remember.

didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything."

B Simpson (great living underachiever)

• Like 1