EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

Pepper

I was in an MSDNC chatroom yesterday and tried to get some conversation about Benghazi. Only comment I got was that it was 'a Republican story'. I left the room after that.

wallbash.gif

• Like 1

O is out making the radio interviews.

President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help

In an interview with a Denver TV reporter Friday, President Obama twice refused to answer questions as to whether the Americans under siege in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012, were denied requests for help, saying he’s waiting for the results of investigations before making any conclusions about what went wrong.

After being asked about possible denials of requests for aid, and whether it’s fair to tell Americans that what happened is under investigation and won’t be released until after the election, the president said, “the election has nothing to do with four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened. These are folks who served under me who I had sent to some very dangerous places. Nobody wants to find out more what happened than I do.”

President Obama told KUSA-TV’s Kyle Clarke large that “we want to make sure we get it right, particularly because I have made a commitment to the families impacted as well as to the American people, we’re going to bring those folks to justice. So, we’re going to gather all the facts, find out exactly what happened, and make sure that it doesn’t happen again but we’re also going to make sure that we bring to justice those who carried out these attacks.”

Clark pressed again.

“Were they denied requests for help during the attack?” he asked.

snip

“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we’re going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we’re going to find out exactly what happened, but what we’re also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.”

“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three four very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we’re going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. Number four, I was never told anything, I was bust polishing my telepromtper, and sneaking out side to smoke a heater, but for gods sake don;t tell you know who, she'll skin me alive. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we’re going to find out exactly what happened, but what we’re also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.”

There made it more actuate.

• Like 1

Okay, this looks huge to me, and again I need to learn how to post links properly but holy cow..........

http://www.thegatewa...led-off-attack/

@mozartlover What you do is fine the links get translated by the software... If you want to make them pretty, hit the little chain link in the tool bar above the reply window (has a small green +). Paste in the link and give it a "pretty" name.

Okay, this looks huge to me, and again I need to learn how to post links properly but holy cow..........

@mozartlover What you do is fine the links get translated by the software... If you want to make them pretty, hit the little chain link in the tool bar above the reply window (has a small green +). Paste in the link and give it a "pretty" name.

I'm looking & looking and not seeing a small green +..............

This is frustrating because I used to know how to do these things but then I went away for a while and when I came back I had forgotten everything; can't post videos either. Is there a tutorial thread somewhere for dummies like me?bag.gif

OK best way is to type in name you want to see for link then highlight/select all the text with your mouse. Then click on the little CHAIN LINK (below the smiley face) and paste in your actual link.

I'm looking & looking and not seeing a small green +..............

This is frustrating because I used to know how to do these things but then I went away for a while and when I came back I had forgotten everything; can't post videos either. Is there a tutorial thread somewhere for dummies like me?bag.gif

It's hard for me, too, Sweet @mozartlover! I can only post youtubes & links......I'm going to try @clearvision's directions next time, though, and maybe make my posts "purtier."

BTW: As to your link, it mentions a BlackFive response & Rush Limbaugh's caller [Lt.Col. of SpecOps] and I think it happened this way:

WH situation room gets call for help. Obama in quandary about what to do. Valerie Jarrett nixes any help....cause it could become "non-optimal" for the Preezy's campaign. In order to get UBL, they had to "Shuck & Jive" VJ {Don't give a darn if that's racist....she's got a lot of blood on her head} and between VJJ & Axelrod, they tell Oblunder to go to sleep & wake up tomorrow in Vegas.

• Like 2

Posting a youtube is pretty easy. At the youtube site, click on Share. Choose long link. (this avoids the embedded status) then just post into the reply box.

gallery_3_42_400.jpg

This is the chainlink he was talking about. (I had no clue there is a + sign in it) ha

Oh for heaven's sake, there IS a tiny little + sign!biggrin.png Totally missed that.

How do I give it a "pretty" name without erasing all the code? (Feeling REALLY stupid...............)

Posting a youtube is pretty easy. At the youtube site, click on Share. Choose long link. (this avoids the embedded status) then just post into the reply box.

That's what I do, but when I go to post, nothing happens.........