Coffee Shop

Rheo

I have on good authority that president Obama ordered the dynamiting of the New Jersy dikes.

More to follow....

I read on Twitter that Michelle was keeping school cafeterias open, despite Gov Christie ordering evacuation.

More to follow...

I thought there were more tranny's than dikes in New Jersey. Moochelle has the NJ school cafeteria kale concession....and keeping them open keeps the kale count coming....and going faster into the trash.....which the NJ Senate Dems own as a concession. More to follow.........

Re Jarrett and five Secret Service agents

That speaks volumes about her.

And in contrast to the lack of protection at Benghazi, it speaks volumes about Obama.

• Like 1

Tribune poll: Matheson trails Love 52 percent to 40 percent

Mia-Love-550x378.jpg

H/T:Photo+Link via WeaselZippers

http://www.sltrib.co...strict.html.csp

For 12 years, Jim Matheson has been a political escape artist, managing to wiggle free from every trap the Utah Republicans have thrown his way.

But after six successful elections, his charmed political run may be coming to an end.

Matheson trails Republican challenger Mia Love 52 percent to 40 percent in a new poll conducted for The Salt Lake Tribune, a large margin in a race where, even a few days ago, both campaigns were predicting a tight finish.

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 3

Obama Labor Secretary Hilda Solis Hands Out Candy To Celebrate 7.9% Unemployment Rate…

http://weaselzippers...mployment-rate/

Isn't this what Hamas & Hezbollah do, after they execute Israeli's? Some comments from the link:

Dapandico3 hours ago What would the media do for a Klondike Bar?

DCBen • 2 hours ago At 12% she'll pass out hammers and sickles.

JR3 hours ago Excellent as usual here is a part of his article.

The choice.....By Charles Krauthammer,

An Obama second term means that the movement toward European-style

social democracy continues, in part by legislation, in part by executive

decree. The American experiment — the more individualistic, energetic,

innovative, risk-taking model of democratic governance — continues to

recede, yielding to the supervised life of the entitlement state.

If Obama loses, however, his presidency becomes a historical parenthesis, a passing interlude of overreaching hyper-liberalism, rejected by a center-right country that is 80 percent nonliberal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...

• Like 1

I was fueling up today and noticed a new sticker on the pump.

Seems wrong to have both of these government required stickers on the same gas pump. I like QR codes and all but.....

gallery_2_1_57787.jpg

• Like 2

Seems wrong to have both of these government required stickers on the same gas pump. I like QR codes and all but.....

gallery_2_1_57787.jpg

Ha! That is an excellent illustration of how stupid government is.

• Like 1

gallery_2_1_57787.jpg

Ha! That is an excellent illustration of how stupid government is.

My head hurts.

One of the most powerful testaments to truth, I have ever seen:

H/T:TheoSpark

From the comments:

Scissors-32x32.png

When you violate an axiomatic truth and codify it as national security policy you get savage Muslim jihadi's throwing acid onto the face of Pastor Umar Mulinde.

President Obama's pro-appeasement, pro-Muslim policies had the (predictably) opposite effect by fueling the anger and hatred that shariah Muslims have toward Christians and Jews. The evidence of Obama's failure is seen in the life of Pastor Umar and in the stoning of Christians in Dearborn, Michigan and in the increased Muslim attacks against

Jews throughout Europe.

Scissors-32x32.png

One of the most powerful testaments to truth, I have ever seen:

H/T:TheoSpark

From the comments:

Scissors-32x32.png

When you violate an axiomatic truth and codify it as national security policy you get savage Muslim jihadi's throwing acid onto the face of Pastor Umar Mulinde.

President Obama's pro-appeasement, pro-Muslim policies had the (predictably) opposite effect by fueling the anger and hatred that shariah Muslims have toward Christians and Jews. The evidence of Obama's failure is seen in the life of Pastor Umar and in the stoning of Christians in Dearborn, Michigan and in the increased Muslim attacks against

Jews throughout Europe.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via Meadia Africa

More here.