Coffee Shop

Rheo

Declaration of War. I know this has been posted here before, but it needs to remain in our minds........what evil is:

http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/evil-incarnate/

After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”

Valerie Jarrett

Scissors-32x32.png

Valerie-Jarrett-.jpg

285664_488633077825187_1129907400_n.jpg

Edited

I'd feel a lot better about this if I could find another source other than The Ulsterman Report.

Trust but Verify

• Like 1

smile.png I am late to find this (older) sermon from Father Robert Barron on All Saints' Day, but it is worth listening to. I laughed when he first answered the question, "What do all saints have in common?"

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post This....Enjoy.

I loved this! Thank you, @Valin!

I wish I could remember just how I ran across it the other day. You never know what you're gonna find.

@Geee, there's probably something to that but he is just so hard to take. Juan Williams I actually sort of like, even Bob Beckel (sp?) can sometimes be somewhat amusing, at least. But Rivera is just a ridiculous human being. He's become a caricature of a caricature of himself.

• Like 2

@Geee, there's probably something to that but he is just so hard to take. Juan Williams I actually sort of like, even Bob Beckel (sp?) can sometimes be somewhat amusing, at least. But Rivera is just a ridiculous human being. He's become a caricature of a caricature of himself.

I shut off F&F every Friday the minute he shows his face. Can't stomach Colmes either.

• Like 2

Steyn:

Mark Steyn: Benghazi bungle requires act of urgent political hygiene

http://www.ocregister.com/opinion/obama-375873-video-one.html

Scissors-32x32.png

Both videos – the one faking Obamagasm and the one faking a Benghazi pretext – exemplify the wretched shrinkage that befalls those unable to conceive of anything except in the most self-servingly political terms. Both, in different ways, exemplify why Obama and Biden are unfit for office. One video testifies to a horrible murderous lie at the heart of a head of state's most solemn responsibility, the other to the glib shallow narcissism of a pop-culture presidency, right down to the numbing relentless peer-pressure: C'mon, all the cool kids are doing it; why be the last holdout?

If voting for Obama is like the first time you have sex, it's very difficult to lose your virginity twice. A flailing, pitiful campaign has now adopted Queen Victoria's supposed wedding advice to her daughter: "Lie back and think of England." Lie back and think of America. And then get up and get dressed. Who wants to sleep twice with a $16 trillion broke loser?