Coffee Shop

Rheo

Yesterday I got a notice from the US Department of Commerce to expect a questionnaire in the mail for a 'very important' national survey. It will cover education, housing, and jobs. The little info brochure that came with this is in 6 languages and says that by law I must comply?? I thought the only survey that they were authorized by law is the Census?? Did any one else get this?

Yesterday I got a notice from the US Department of Commerce to expect a questionnaire in the mail for a 'very important' national survey. It will cover education, housing, and jobs. The little info brochure that came with this is in 6 languages and says that by law I must comply?? I thought the only survey that they were authorized by law is the Census?? Did any one else get this?

If you believe wiki it is being done by the Census Bureau and is by law. Evidently there is controversy though on the Bureau's charter to do more than just the one every 10 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Community_Survey

If you believe wiki it is being done by the Census Bureau and is by law. Evidently there is controversy though on the Bureau's charter to do more than just the one every 10 years.

http://en.wikipedia....ommunity_Survey

Thanks!

Ha. Madonna got booed at her New Orleans concert when she pulled her vote for Obama stunt.

Love it.

New Orleans???? Wow!

Who knew Republicans went to Madonna concerts? :)

Ha. Madonna got booed at her New Orleans concert when she pulled her vote for Obama stunt.

Love it.

New Orleans???? Wow!

Who knew Republicans went to Madonna concerts? smile.png

LMFAO.gif

Ok, this is weird.

New York nanny who allegedly killed 2 kids had money woes, deteriorating mental condition, report says

The nanny who allegedly stabbed to death two New York children was suffering from mental, physical and financial problems in the months leading up to the killings, sources told the New York Post.

Authorities say Yoselyn Ortega, 50, used a kitchen knife to kill 6-year-old Lucia "Lulu" Krim and her 2-year-old brother, Leo, inside their apartment building on Manhattan's Upper West Side on Thursday.

The children's mother, Marina Krim, returned home at approximately 5:30 p.m. Thursday to find the children lying in the bathtub with multiple stab wounds. Ortega, who was reportedly on the floor of the bathroom, slashed her own throat in front of Krim as she entered the room.

snip

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

This week financial news organization CNBC gave some mainstream attention to the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History, in which “Banksters” and their U.S. racketeering partners are being accused of laundering of 43 trillion dollars worth of ill gotten gains.

The lawsuit is said to involve officials located in the highest offices of government and the financial sector.

Since this information was surprisingly revealed by the mainstream news organization there has been a very suspicious and deadly fallout at the CNBC headquarters.

Within hours the original page for the article was taken down, and CNBC senior vice president Kevin Krim received news that his children were killed under very suspicious circumstances.

It seems that the murder happened first and then the page was removed later.

According to mainstream accounts the children’s nanny is responsible for the murders, allegedly stabbing both children.

snip

Named in the CNBC article as the investigator into the Fed is Neal Barosky as seen here:

Tarp Regulator: Obama Admin Tried to Bribe Me

Good link to read the case and see the CBNC page clearly.

Case #12 cv 04269 JBW-RML

It seems this lawsuit that names Holder, etc., is an enjoinder lawsuit. They have added these names after the fact to to the existing lawsuit.

I'm a little miffed that Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and Schumer are not named as defendants.