Coffee Shop

Rheo

@clearvision -- see post #91 above. That's why i said what I did. Actually, I prefer brown (whole wheat) bread but I'm sure Valin will find a way to make that racist, too. biggrin.png

That's funny. I just on a whim googled "pb&j racist" and got that hit.

@clearvision -- see post #91 above. That's why i said what I did. Actually, I prefer brown (whole wheat) bread but I'm sure Valin will find a way to make that racist, too. biggrin.png

Bread....Read....Book....Huckleberry Finn...the N word...Obvious RACISM!

It should be noted bread is high in carbohydrates, which leads to obesity which is endemic in the minority community as our brilliant First Lady has told us. So Why do you advocate killing black people?

Bread....Read....Book....Huckleberry Finn...the N word...Obvious RACISM!

It should be noted bread is high in carbohydrates, which leads to obesity which is endemic in the minority community as our brilliant First Lady has told us. So Why do you advocate killing black people?

LMFAO.gif I knew it!

An official in Jerusalem said that the prime minister's office sent the White House a message stating that although Netanyahu will spend only two and a half days on U.S. soil, he is interested in meeting Obama and is willing to travel to the U.S. capital specifically for that purpose. The official added that the White House rejected the request and said that at this time Obama's schedule does not allow for a meeting.

Whoa! Regular unleaded gasoline in our fair city is $4.15 a gallon.

Jumped 6¢ overnight. I don't have cable anymore, is anyone talking about this in the msm?

I don't have cable anymore, is anyone talking about this in the msm?

LMFAO.gif

edit: this is for msm comment not that you don't have cable wink.png

LMFAO.gif

I have been hearing noise that they may release more oil from the Reserve. But that would be useless as there is plenty of oil, but no refineries to process it. Not enough refineries that is.

LMFAO.gif

:lol: Well, they are both kind of funny. We don't miss it.

LMFAO.gif

I have been hearing noise that they may release more oil from the Reserve. But that would be useless as there is plenty of oil, but no refineries to process it. Not enough refineries that is.

It's getting crazy again. I don't like it.

I just heard on Fox that the Chicago teachers want a 35% pay raise??!!! Did anyone else hear that??

I am not sure I did, but it seems the numbers have been all over the place.

I just heard on Fox that the Chicago teachers want a 35% pay raise??!!! Did anyone else hear that??

I am not sure I did, but it seems the numbers have been all over the place.

Drudge said, a few days ago, that they had rejected a 16% pay raise and wanted to stick with their original 30%. Perhaps it is higher now. I guess there is some confusion over whether Chicago teachers average $71,000 a year or $76,000 a year. LA teachers average $73,000 a year. They are arguing to try and remain out of the highest paid in the nation status.

They also only pay 3% of their medical insurance costs. Either way, this is truly outrageous. I will never again believe the meme that teachers do not get paid enough. Or firefighters or police officers. I am profoundly grateful for their service, but at some point, they are just as greedy as the corporate executives they hate so much.

LMFAO.gif

I know this is crazy and has no chance of working, and I throw this out so that we can dismiss it and move on to a more fruitful line of thought. Has anyone ever considered building more refineries?

There is an athiest who really does not like Jews and is a major contributor to the Democrat Party and a zillion left wing organizations. And his name Is??? This starting playing over and over in my head after the God and Jerusalem thing at the convention and just keeps growing after one daily event after anotherangry.png

LMFAO.gif

I know this is crazy and has no chance of working, and I throw this out so that we can dismiss it and move on to a more fruitful line of thought. Has anyone ever considered building more refineries?

This EPA would fight it all the way. Next administration may help, but then again, no one wants one in their backyard.

I think the cost may also be prohibitive. Once they possibly get thru the EPA, then they have to fight the enviro's in court for months/years. If the R's can retake all of Congress, maybe legislation can get one built, somewhere.

Islamist Mohammed al-Zawahiri Makes a Funny in Cairo

Perusing CNN’s story on the attack on the US embassy in Cairo, on the anniversary of the 9-11 attacks on the United States, turns up this gem.

Mohammed al-Zawahiri — the brother of al Qaeda’s leader Ayman al-Zawahiri — added that “we called for the peaceful protest joined by different Islamic factions including the Islamic Jihad, Hazem Abu Ismael movement.”

“We were surprised to see the big numbers show up including the soccer Ultra fans,” he said. “I just want to say, how would the Americans feel if films insulting leading Christian figures like the pope or historical figures like Abraham Lincoln were produced?”

(Snip)

Now I'm not saying Mohammed is an idiot who doesn't have the brins god gave an animal cracker...but he does a good impersonation of what one would sound like.

There is an atheist who really does not like Jews and is a major contributor to the Democrat Party and a zillion left wing organizations. And his name Is??? This starting playing over and over in my head after the God and Jerusalem thing at the convention and just keeps growing after one daily event after anotherangry.png

Just for fun I put "There is an atheist who really does not like Jews and is a major contributor to the Democrat Party and a zillion left wing organizations. And his name Is?" The #1 listing was "Factions in the Democratic Party" and #2 was George Soros. Imagine that. Google got it right!

• Like 2

There is an atheist who really does not like Jews and is a major contributor to the Democrat Party and a zillion left wing organizations. And his name Is??? This starting playing over and over in my head after the God and Jerusalem thing at the convention and just keeps growing after one daily event after anotherangry.png

Just for fun I put "There is an atheist who really does not like Jews and is a major contributor to the Democrat Party and a zillion left wing organizations. And his name Is?" The #1 listing was "Factions in the Democratic Party" and #2 was George Soros. Imagine that. Google got it right!

ohmy.pnglaugh.png

• Like 1

LMFAO.gif

This EPA would fight it all the way. Next administration may help, but then again, no one wants one in their backyard.

I think the cost may also be prohibitive. Once they possibly get thru the EPA, then they have to fight the enviro's in court for months/years. If the R's can retake all of Congress, maybe legislation can get one built, somewhere.

I have a solution for the EPA...it involves an 80% budget cut and a moving sale. Move their headquarters to....say Ft Dodge Ks...Wendover Utah....Rankin, TX.

Eleven Years

Posted on September 11, 2012 | 75 Comments

rustic-american-flag-157091-o.jpg?w=300&h=230

Scissors-32x32.png

Has it really been eleven years?

It was a beautiful day. I remember that. I got up to check email, and the AOL homepage had something about a plane flying into a building. I thought it was a goofy thing, like that idiot who had earlier flown into – was it the Empire State Building? – in a small plane.

It was a beautiful morning, and I had a kid to take to school. His older brother could walk on his own the five blocks to elementary, but Marshall – in Kindergarten – went in an hour later, and at any rate was too little to walk alone. (And too sleepy. I used to get him up, bathe him, shovel breakfast into his mouth and walk him to school and if I were very lucky, he’d wake up when we got there.)

H/T Instapundit

Eleven Years

Posted on September 11, 2012 | 75 Comments

rustic-american-flag-157091-o.jpg?w=300&h=230

Scissors-32x32.png

Has it really been eleven years?

It was a beautiful day. I remember that. I got up to check email, and the AOL homepage had something about a plane flying into a building. I thought it was a goofy thing, like that idiot who had earlier flown into – was it the Empire State Building? – in a small plane.

It was a beautiful morning, and I had a kid to take to school. His older brother could walk on his own the five blocks to elementary, but Marshall – in Kindergarten – went in an hour later, and at any rate was too little to walk alone. (And too sleepy. I used to get him up, bathe him, shovel breakfast into his mouth and walk him to school and if I were very lucky, he’d wake up when we got there.)

H/T Instapundit