Coffee Shop

Rheo

@clearvision

Thanks! Well "The One" did promise us that he would fundamentally change America....and darn if he isn't well on the way to doing it!

I hope all you cynics out there who say all politicians lie, will pay attention.

SrWoodchuck

Interesting perspective on voting Romney:

http://injennifershead.com/?p=3882&cpage=1#comment-22311

Scissors-32x32.png

I do not like Mitt Romney. He sways with the wind. He signed onto seriously bad gun legislation. And Romneycare, need I say more?

He might just be another Obama. But! Psst! Here’s the first bit the disagreement part. He can only possibly be as bad as a 1st term Obama. He will not be as bad as an Obama not interested in re-election will be.

My household is broke. As in, we got a nice fat refund of nearly all of the taxes we paid in, broke. Not quite all, we’re still just barely tax-payers as of 2011. But we have no desire to be Julia (don’t worry, the link goes to JayG). We’re quickly picking up steam. We made more money (okay, lost less) in 2011 than 2010, but on our current trajectory, the machine will get darn close to absorbing us. It was too close for comfort in 2011. And dammit, subsidized success isn’t success at all.

Scissors-32x32.png

Wish I could understand what the couple riding in the car are saying.

I can guess when she smacks his shoulder after the near collision, that was avoided by the sensors.

Same thing I say to @clearvision, except in English.....with 4 letters.

laugh.png

SrWoodchuck

WVR

No surprise. When you're busy going around Congress to destroy the Republic.....you miss some of the small stuff that bothers the little people.

SrWoodchuck

Re: Keith Judd, incarcerated prisoner with a 40% primary showing in West Virginia........a comment, from BonedJello"

There's an old West Virginia saying, goes: "When given the choice between two skunks, take the one in the cage."
  • Like 2

saveliberty

Bill blockbuster: O’s an ‘amateur’

By CARL CAMPANILE

Last Updated: 4:33 AM, May 11, 2012

Posted: 2:45 AM, May 11, 2012

Scissors-32x32.png

Bill Clinton thought so little of President Obama — mocking him as an “amateur” — that he pressed his wife last summer to quit her job as secretary of state and challenge him in the primaries, a new book claims,

“The country needs you!” the former president told Hillary Clinton, urging her to run this year, according to accounts of the conversation included in Edward Klein’s new biography of Obama.

The title of Klein’s explosive, unauthorized bio of Obama, “The Amateur” (Regnery Publishing), was taken directly from Bill Clinton’s bombshell criticism of the president, the author said.

11.1n020.clintons--300x300.jpg

Christopher Sadowski

RUN, BABY, RUN! A new book says Bill Clinton implored wife Hillary last summer to challenge President Obama.

“Barack Obama,” Bill Clinton said, according to book excerpts, “is an amateur.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...N#ixzz1uYF5ioCb

This may be inaccurate, but wow, is it plausible.

Edited by saveliberty

Oh no! Oh no! Romney MAY have done a mean thing when he was in high school! If it was pot or cocaine, I could forgive!!! But a mean thing - no way!!!!!!!

I am so-o-o angry at the ton of money Obama has raised just in the 2 days since he endorsed gay marriage.

I happy that they are wasting all of the money.

Was it ironic that Clooney got the money raffling off dinner for a $3.00 donation. What is that expression about "queer as a three dollar bill".

saveliberty

“Wake Up Young People. It’s On Your Shoulders”

Posted on May 10, 2012 by TheTamminator // Hillbuzz

Scissors-32x32.png

Rick Santelli hits the mark again with his economic lesson for young people. Do people under 27 even realize that the day they are born they owe $50,000 in debt?

• Like 2

saveliberty

I am so-o-o angry at the ton of money Obama has raised just in the 2 days since he endorsed gay marriage.

But he is losing in the polls. Romney is at 50% in today's Rasmussen polls.

Look, it's not the issue itself. Dick Cheney and Jonah Goldberg support it, but would let the states decide.

What happened here was the political maneuvering to look less bad. This little exercise displayed was that the President is not a leader. VP Biden and the big money donors pretty much made him say yes.

Meanwhile, here is a link to Stephen Green's Laughing all the way to the White House.

Edited because Grammar told me to.

Edited by saveliberty
  • Like 2

Don't know if this was posted before.....but it is apt:

photo1.JPG

H/T:TheoSpark

Who ever advises her on clothes really needs to be locked up in a small cell far far away of civilization. Why didn't some ask her...Are you really going to wear That! I mean fine for a 20 something going out clubbing, but for the First Lady...no no...hell no.