Coffee Shop

Rheo

@Rheo

The Chronicle of Higher Education, is being taken to the woodshed....and rightly so. Remember when the academy was where you went to discuss/debate ideas no matter how radical they were? Treasure that in your book of memories.

NWBILL had a great comment.

Stupid question time...What exactly can a person do with a degree in Black Studies? I mean beside trying to make me feel guilty.

saveliberty

Video: Bold new critic of Obama’s class warfare nonsense getting bolder by the day

posted at 5:41 pm on May 9, 2012 by Allahpundit

Scissors-32x32.png

Via Mediaite, the third in an ongoing (and, judging by the page views, extremely popular) series. I’m going to give you two words and I want you to think hard before you react: Romney/Lovitz. It’ll be a fusion ticket. Republican and Democrat, stiff and comedian, trim and husky — basically a Romney/Christie ticket, in other words, except with slightly less gubernatorial experience. If you think Christie’s tough on liberal pieties, wait until Vice President Lovitz starts dropping F-bombs on the “Occupy” crowd.

Our local Lib paper is in full meltdown mode over the vote on the marriage amendment.

Catch the logic of the first two sentences of this article. Those damn pesky voters! We gotta get them out of the process..

"North Carolina voters have spoken. Now it’s other people’s turn. And, around the country, many of them are so mad at Tuesday’s results on Amendment One that they’re calling for the Democratic National Convention to be yanked out of Charlotte."

I say "Bring it on!". Get the convention out of here.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/05/09/2054210/angry-opponents-of-nc-amendment.html#storylink=cpy

Shep Smith just came out of the closet.

His statement on Obama embracing same sex marriage..... "The president just came off of the fence and into the 21st century."

Enough said...

Our local Lib paper is in full meltdown mode over the vote on the marriage amendment.

Catch the logic of the first two sentences of this article. Those damn pesky voters! We gotta get them out of the process..

"North Carolina voters have spoken. Now it's other people's turn. And, around the country, many of them are so mad at Tuesday's results on Amendment One that they're calling for the Democratic National Convention to be yanked out of Charlotte."

Read more here: http://www.newsobser...l#storylink=cpy

Unbelievable. wallbash.gif

"North Carolina voters have spoken. Now it's other people's turn. And, around the country, many of them are so mad at Tuesday's results on Amendment One that they're calling for the Democratic National Convention to be yanked out of Charlotte."

Read more here: http://www.newsobser...l#storylink=cpy

Unbelievable. wallbash.gif

I feel the same way Get the convention out of here. yep move it to San Fran

I did find it very curious why they would hold the DNC convention in NC to begin with. Seriously, just move it to New York City or Cali where it belongs.

Russian President Putin snubs Obama, will miss G8 summit in Chicago

Russian President Vladimir Putin won't be attending next weekend's G8 summit in President Barack Obama's hometown of Chicago, the White House announced Wednesday evening.

Putin, who was sworn in on Monday, broke the news to the American president during a phone call commemorating the end of World War 2 in Europe. He said Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev will go in his stead.

Scissors-32x32.png

---

“This is my last election,” Obama interjects. “After my election, I have more flexibility.”

Keep those mics on.

I did find it very curious why they would hold the DNC convention in NC to begin with. Seriously, just move it to New York City or Cali where it belongs.

Hold it at the WH, Should hold the dems and the press. (redundant)