Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

@nickydog

Who sees these ads? Are they going to be on TV?

A superb question.....it should be playing 24/7/365.....maybe resistance from the lame stream media?

SrWoodchuck

Happy Day After Earth Day "Buzz Kill:"

http://coyoteprime-r...rt-are-you.html

Monday, April 23, 2012

"Fukushima is Falling Apart: Are You Ready?"

By Christina Consolo

"Thirteen months have passed since the Fukushima reactors exploded, and a U.S. Senator finally got off his ass and went to Japan to see what is going on over there. What he saw was horrific. And now he is saying that we are in big trouble. See the letter he sent to U.S. Ambassador to Japan Ichiro Fujisaki, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and NRC’s Chairman Gregory Jaczko here*. But what is so ironic about this is that we have been in this heap of trouble since March of 2011. March 17th, to be exact, when the plume of radioactive materials began bombarding the west coast of California. And Oregon. And Washington. And British Columbia. And later Maine, Europe, and everywhere in between.

Independent researchers, nuke experts, and scientists, from oceanography to entomology and everywhere in between, having been trying to sound the alarm ever since. The scientists most upset are those who have studied the effects of radiation on health. I’ll say it again, so its really clear: we are in big trouble.

The most preliminary reports of soil contamination are starting to come in from the USGS, who has seemed reluctant to share this information. Los Angeles, California, Portland, Oregon, and Boulder, Colorado, so far have the highest radioactive particle contamination out of the entire US. That being said, every single city tested across the country showed contamination from Fukushima. What is even more alarming, however, about the numbers coming in, is that they are from samples taken April 5th, of last year.

* http://www.wyden.sen...or-Fujisaki.pdf

Scissors-32x32.png

Well...........I guess it's somewhat of a relief to know that Obama getting re-elected is the least of our worries........is that what passes for optimism in 2012?

SrWoodchuck

Blago now living 5 minutes away from our house......in Federal pen. Washing dishes 6 days a week, and for 90 days....then teaching Shakespeare. Here are some pics:

Mountains are to left & back [pic taken almost above the store that Sweet E works] our house 1-2 miles away towards mtns.

View of downtown Denver....

slide_214294_783042_large.jpg?1331819257

A 4 man cell like Blago's [He likes his cellies & has "bonded" with his bunkmate.]

slide_214294_783041_large.jpg?1331819257

http://www.huffingto...al_Correctional

saveliberty

Language warning, but listen to the audio.

Audio: Bold new critic of Obama’s class warfare nonsense emerges on national scene

posted at 7:21 pm on April 23, 2012 by Allahpundit

Scissors-32x32.png

Via Breitbart.com, I’m as surprised as you are. What’s next? Dana Carvey on deficit reduction?

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/23/SNLs-Jon-Lovitz-Slams-Obama-Taxes-Fake-99-Percent-ers

I knew that he wasn't a liberal, and I didn't know that he voted for Obama.

Ricochet: Obama's Radical Transformation of the Presidency

John Yoo

4/23/12

A recent story in the New York Times confirms what we've witnessed for quite some time now: that Obama believes that it is the role of the president to lead a revolution in society, the economy, and the political system, but to defer on national security and foreign policy to the other branches of government. From the piece:

One Saturday last fall, President Obama interrupted a White House strategy meeting to raise an issue not on the agenda. He declared, aides recalled, that the administration needed to more aggressively use executive power to govern in the face of Congressional obstructionism.

“We had been attempting to highlight the inability of Congress to do anything,” recalled William M. Daley, who was the White House chief of staff at the time. “The president expressed frustration, saying we have got to scour everything and push the envelope in finding things we can do on our own.”

This completely upends the Framers' vision of the presidency. The Framers thought the chief executive's powers would expand broadly to meet external challenges while playing a modest role at home. They saw Congress, not the presidency, as the main threat to the people's liberties. In a democracy, James Madison wrote in The Federalist, "the legislative authority, necessarily, predominates" because it has access to the "pockets of the people." He warned that "it is against the enterprising ambition" of Congress "that the people ought to indulge all their jealousy and exhaust all their precautions."

(Snip)

• Like 1

WestVirginiaRebel

Is President Obama getting a free pass from the media? Not really.

In the 15 weeks in which Pew conducted its analysis, President Obama’s negative coverage outweighed his positive coverage in every single one of them — the only candidate Pew studied where that was true.

“While a sitting president may have access to the ‘bully pulpit’ that does not mean he has control of the media narrative, particularly during the other party’s primary season,” concluded Pew’s Tom Rosenstiel in a memo detailing the findings.

They're not in love with him-honestdry.png

At an event at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, President Barack Obama tried to rouse the crowd by asking for an "amen."

"The fact is that since most of you were born, tuition and fees at America's colleges have more than doubled," Obama said. "And that forces students like you to take out a lot more loans, there are fewer grants, you rack up more debt. Can I get an 'amen'?"

The students responded: "Amen!"Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-asks-students-amen_642039.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx9BqCmFpOE

clearvision

Do not mess with Lulu Campbell

Its been tried before...and didn't go well for those who did try yo mess with her.

Story is about current foiled robbery and shooting, interesting... towards the end though is this...

Sometimes she didn’t miss. Some 35 years ago, she shot her husband and his mistress after catching them together.

However, no charges were filed against her.

“After that, my husband said ‘I wish I didn’t teach you how to shoot!’ ” she said.

WestVirginiaRebel

Posted Image

A rainbow is seen at the end of the wing to Air Force One as U.S. President Barack Obama arrives at Buckley Air Force Base in Colorado, April 24, 2012. REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES - Tags: POLITICS)

Well, here we go:

anti_barack_obama_unicorns_and_rainbows_president_postcard-p239089564743564682qibm_400.jpg

0.jpg

Do not mess with Lulu Campbell

Its been tried before...and didn't go well for those who did try yo mess with her.

Story is about current foiled robbery and shooting, interesting... towards the end though is this...

Sometimes she didn’t miss. Some 35 years ago, she shot her husband and his mistress after catching them together.

However, no charges were filed against her.

“After that, my husband said ‘I wish I didn’t teach you how to shoot!’ ” she said.

"Abe Lincoln may have freed all men, but Sam Colt made them equal"