Watch CNN Republican debate

Valin

Great debate thread, guys, gals.

Yep! Hard to not get a bit snarky after 75 debates, but it was balanced with some thoughtful commentary.

I'm all snark.

• Like 1

Anderson Cooper breathlessly brings in the wrapup..... no thanks

Yet one more reason why I am glad I don't have a TV....no Anderson I'm really really important Cooper

Personally, I would say that this debate did not move the needle at all for me.

It did move it further in the direction that November 2012 can't come too soon to get rid of 666.

Personally, I would say that this debate did not move the needle at all for me.

It did move it further in the direction that November 2012 can't come too soon to get rid of 666.

You can't move a needle that's already pegged at the limit.

Romney: I'll give a campaign speech instead of answering...

Its what he does. Getting him to give a substantive answer is like pulling teeth.

I think Santorum wins, but only because Newt was limited on mic time.

Agree, and I find Newt's limited time as annoying as Santorum's limited time when Newt was the flavor of the month.

Seating gave preference to the two guys in the middle, too, so more camera time.

So, do we have a winner?

Anyone of those men on the stage is a winner over the king, Barack Hussein Obama.

Everyone of them would be better than the man that is determined to take our nation to where we cannot go.

I'll support any of them.

We'll take the coming years to hold feet to the fire. But this damn admin that wants to take our nation down....must go.

• Like 1

@Rheo

"Everyone of them would be better than the man that is determined to take our nation to where we cannot go."

And if Obama should retain his ill gotten job in January, we are on the road to hell.

Romney still didn't sell me....but that's me.

I think by this stage those of us who have made out choice are not going to change.

Ron Paul in nuts, and fortunately has no chance of winning. Mitt is shallow...and negative.

Newt is my guy. I like Santorum, if for no other reason than he REALLY ticks off the left...so I'm thinking he must be doing something right.

@Rheo

"Everyone of them would be better than the man that is determined to take our nation to where we cannot go."

And if Obama should retain his ill gotten job in January, we are on the road to hell.

At full steam ahead.