Watch CNN Republican debate

Valin

There can be no second term of the Obama regime.

Non negotiable.

But there is still so much that Michelle can do for us!

She promised to come to my house and plant my garden in the spring. Gotta love the Mooch.

Non negotiable.

I would vote for Flo from the Progressive commercials first, among other various objects such as my really cool one way mirror window mounted birdfeeder or a chia pet. I think we all are on the same page here in that regard.

• Like 2

Hey I'm still hoping for a little pay back from my donation to Romney 4 years ago. He has not visited me yet. So far this cycle I'll just wait until I know who is up against Obama.

So, do we have a winner?

Anyone of those men on the stage is a winner over the king, Barack Hussein Obama.

Everyone of them would be better than the man that is determined to take our nation to where we cannot go.

I'll support any of them.

We'll take the coming years to hold feet to the fire. But this damn admin that wants to take our nation down....must go.

I'm far more interested in capturing the house and senate at this point. Understand, the only candidates are Mitt or Paul in Virginia primary, and in the general election I'm going to vote for any animal, vegetable, or mineral that runs against Zero. Sorta takes the thrill out of it.

I would assume we will maintain the House, would be great to see the Senate go Repub. Obama could be controlled or the new president could get the support he would need.

Non negotiable.

The question is, do we elect simply to unseat The "o", or do we vote to reverse his policies and direction that he, and his congressional minions, have set the course for. I know that Romney does not reflect the contrast to the current administration's theory of governance. So, is it Rick, or Newt? (RP is out by default on foreign policy stance).

I did not know the new software actually shows you a pop up when there are new posts before you post.

You are talking about the icon in the upper right?

WestVirginiaRebel

Winner: Santorum, followed by Newt, Romney and the crazy old guy who kept yelling at them to keep off his lawn.

Overall I think Santorum is positioning himself for VP status.

I did not know the new software actually shows you a pop up when there are new posts before you post.

You are talking about the icon in the upper right?

No I just got the green loading icon at the top and a popup saying there had been 5 new posts right as I was about to post. I said show them and it added them to the thread before I actually posted.

She promised to come to my house and plant my garden in the spring. Gotta love the Mooch.

Lock your door, do not let her on your property. Plant your own garden.

wink.png

Non negotiable.

I would vote for Flo from the Progressive commercials first, among other various objects such as my really cool one way mirror window mounted birdfeeder or a chia pet. I think we all are on the same page here in that regard.

Nicely said.

wink.png

Something tells me she was just kidding me. But I'll keep the door locked, just in case.

I'm probably Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, Paul

I'm not thrilled with Romney, but filled with fear with Santorum and more so Gingrich saying/doing something stupid.

That is my order also. smile.png

Non negotiable.

You would be voting for a Dem then. Progressive is a heavy Dem campaign contributor.

wink.png

Something tells me she was just kidding me. But I'll keep the door locked, just in case.

She is not a kidder. She is focused and vill not fail.

We have to make them fail.

Check out MSNBC for a bit. Thad McCotter is on the panel. Just started.

We are not seeing/hearing McCotter.

Any details?

on now.

Edited by Rheo
update