State of the Union

Rheo

righteousmomma

It's scary to think of how many people will vote for him

yep.

Krauthammer says it was less partisan than he thought it would be - more traditional - but a narrow vision compared to grandiosity few years ago.

Britt Hume says he made a reasonable case. All in all fine. Too long all of them. Boring like most St. of Unions

Wonder what percent of his voters actually watched this.

Small percentage probably. They will vote for him anyway.

Wonder what percent of his voters actually watched this.

most of his voters are probably busy watching the cartoon channel

A milquetoast performance. This person actually expects to face a Republican challenger. The "achievements" that he has touted are easily debunked, the agenda he has set forth will never be signed into law by him, and the historical context of his references are as shaky as his campaign's detail of his contribution to the national debt.

Was I the only one who sensed that Geitner looked harried, unshaven, and looking as if the other shoe, which weighed a ton or two, was about to fall?

righteousmomma

A milquetoast performance. This person actually expects to face a Republican challenger. The "achievements" that he has touted are easily debunked, the agenda he has set forth will never be signed into law by him, and the historical context of his references are as shaky as his campaign's detail of his contribution to the national debt.

Was I the only one who sensed that Geitner looked harried, unshaven, and looking as if the other shoe, which weighed a ton or two, was about to fall?

Didn't see Geitner- turned it on late.

Mitch is saying some pretty good things but is kinda boring and he keeps clapping his lips. I've gotten too picky, I guess.

Unless they stop us we might pick the wrong mortgage, the wrong health care plan or heaven for bid the wrong light bulb....

Great line.

righteousmomma

Mitch's delivery is just not inspiring. NCT was not impressed. Don't know why. Think he wants red meat :P

Still all in all good statements expressed.

Sorry this got interrupted so it 'll probbably be way out of context.

Mitch's delivery is just not inspiring. NCT was not impressed. Don't know why. Think he wants red meat :P

Still all in all good statements expressed.

Sorry this got interrupted so it 'll probbably be way out of context.

Ha, it's a live thread, nothing is in context.

Give the man a steak and more wine. Daniels may not have gotten NCT up from his walker, but it was good. ;):lol:

righteousmomma

I've reached my quota of Zero for the night... maybe through March.

Night all. :)

Night, Saltbag and thanks for your earlier commentary.

Know what you mean about quota.