State of the Union

Rheo

righteousmomma

Warren Buffet's secretary and Steve Job's widow will be sitting with Me Shell.

Yep. She has 21 invited guests.

Well, as Mark Steyn said today: "Buffet's secretary is there to take dictation. Obama is used to being a dictator.

So Steve Jobs' widow is there and Steve Jobs was a big liberal O supporter and yet....

RUSH: By the way, that Apple story, that iPhone story in the New York Times, that is an attempt by the New York Times, that's an attack on Apple. I want you to understand, I shoulda said that at the outset. That 14-page story is an attack on Apple. Let me give you a quote from early in the piece by a guy named Jared Bernstein, who, until last year, was an economic adviser to the White House. He said, "Apple’s an example of why it’s so hard to create middle-class jobs in the US now. If it’s the pinnacle of capitalism, we should be worried." Apple is an example of why we can't create middle-class jobs. So here's Steve Jobs, Apple, big Obama supporter, here comes the regime going after Apple for not making iPhones in America, gets the New York Times on the case.

ummmmm the unions and too much regulation, anyone?

OK watching some of these supreme court justices is scary. Do they really do anything, or is it all staff. Ruth Ginsburg is passed out with her head in her lap.

Giving her points for flexibility.

OK watching some of these supreme court justices is scary. Do they really do anything, or is it all staff. Ruth Ginsburg is passed out with her head in her lap.

Giving her points for flexibility.

Hell she's just senile and thinks its nap time

It's scary to think of how many people will vote for him

Wonder what percent of his voters actually watched this versus those that oppose him.