State of the Union

Rheo

Hillary's teeny booper hair do looks terrible on her

Plus she's back to wearing a headband.

that was the first thing I noticed. My observation is that she looked a whole lot better than many of the pix I have seen the past year. She looked nice at daughter's wedding. Lost weight, hair done nicely, botox prolly.... If she went the pelosi route with frequent "lifts" and paid for all the makeup artists & hairdressers, with a personal trainer - she could look very nice. On her own she looks like a 65 year old woman that could use a hair styling

No kidding! I paid bills instea of listening. A lot less painful. I can not STAND to even look at the guy anymore. He gives me the creeps! Thanks for taking the agony for the rest of us.

Sounds like it was a very substantive speech.

I couldn't listen to this Obamanation of a SOTU... I kept thinking STFU.

Anyway, the comments of the brave forum members who struggled through and posted were enough for me (and very much appreciated).

I may be the only one here that really didn't like Mitch Daniels' response. I didn't like the delivery, the theme, or the words. The FOX commentators loved it.

It will be interesting to hear Rush's response on Mitch today. I believe that Rush and I will be simpatico on this "Inside the Beltway Establishment GOP" response.

Sounds like it was a very substantive speech.

:lmfao: Any distraction was better than listening to the 0.

Anyway, the comments of the brave forum members who struggled through and posted were enough for me (and very much appreciated).

I may be the only one here that really didn't like Mitch Daniels' response. I didn't like the delivery, the theme, or the words. The FOX commentators loved it.

It will be interesting to hear Rush's response on Mitch today. I believe that Rush and I will be simpatico on this "Inside the Beltway Establishment GOP" response.

Rush liked the response. Interesting.

For the last month Rush has been at war with the "GOP Establishment".

For the last month Rush has been at war with the "GOP Establishment".

"Rush liked the response. Interesting."

Krauthammer like it too. I tried to listen, but found it booorrrrring.