Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

Boston Herald

Mom: Heroes saved son pinned by auto

‘They picked up the car and just pulled him out’

jessica_heslam_b_50.gif??1=1 By Jessica Heslam

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - Updated 3 hours ago

snip

Five-year-old Jonathan Demosthene had just finished a day of kindergarten and was wearing his SpongeBob backpack when he was struck by a car while walking along a city crosswalk holding his mom’s hand.

2148c7_accident2.jpg

Photo by Stuart Cahill

The Mattapan boy, who was looking forward to playing Angry Birds at home on his Kindle, was dragged underneath the vehicle and ended up facedown on the wet road Thursday.

His frantic mother, Lionelle Demosthene, fell to her stomach and desperately reached for her son as he cried, “Mommy.”

She couldn’t reach him — and then something amazing happened.

A group of strangers came to their rescue.

“Somebody took charge,” Demosthene said yesterday, “and a group of men lifted the car and pulled him out.”

“I think there are two types of people,” Demosthene said. “There are the onlookers and there are the people who take action. I was fortunate.

The feel good story of the day.

marines_tebow1.jpg

:D

SIGH Tebow's special season ends with rout by Patriots

Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow couldn't pull off another improbable comeback on Saturday night, when Tom Brady and the New England Patriots effectively buried the NFL's feel-good story of the year with a 45-10 rout.

(Snip)

Had to happen....but it was fun while it lasted.

That's exactly what I said on The Porch, shoutValin. Do Minnesotans tend to think alike? :blink:

marines_tebow1.jpg

Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow couldn't pull off another improbable comeback on Saturday night, when Tom Brady and the New England Patriots effectively buried the NFL's feel-good story of the year with a 45-10 rout.

(Snip)

That's exactly what I said on The Porch, shoutValin. Do Minnesotans tend to think alike? :blink:

As it's 19 degrees out, all our sports teams set the standard of "Don't let this happen to you", Gov. Dayton is a good example of the peter principal there are two morons sitting in the US senate, and the major thrill for the next couple of months is the

we tend not to think..otherwise we'd leave.

On the off chance someone is able to catch an eelpout Recipe for cooking an Eelpout YUM!

marines_tebow1.jpg

(Snip)

As it's 19 degrees out, all our sports teams set the standard of "Don't let this happen to you", Gov. Dayton is a good example of the peter principal there are two morons sitting in the US senate, and the major thrill for the next couple of months is the

we tend not to think..otherwise we'd leave.

On the off chance someone is able to catch an eelpout Recipe for cooking an Eelpout YUM!

:lmfao: Throw away the eelpout and eat the board!

:lol:shoutValin, did you throw the 37 in for good measure? I don't remember that argument, but it's just as valuable today as it was then.

:lol:shoutValin, did you throw the 37 in for good measure?

Would I ever do a thing like that? in the last 32 seconds

I don't remember that argument, but it's just as valuable today as it was then.

The argument for freedom is always valuable....and never ending.

@DanRiehl: Huntsman out? RT @PeterHambyCNN: Jon Huntsman will drop out of the GOP race tomorrow, source says

Update: Then we have this:

jamiedupree Jamie Dupree

MAYBE NOT: Huntsman campaign email from just 4 hours ago told supporters "our momentum is building"

Another Twitter hoax? There are many of them.