Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

:wallbash: What gets me the guy is serious! It boggles the mind.

Of course "libruls" are the country's intellectual elite (just ask them)... This is what the "believe" and they take most of their important positions based on bumper sticker slogans and feel good ideas.

I wish I could disagree, I really do...but I can't. You're rank and file leftist, It's like their minds stopped maturing at age 7.

Wages

Salary of retired USPresidents .............$450,000 FOR LIFE

Salary of House/Senate members ........$174,000 FOR LIFE

Salary of Speaker of the House ............$223,500 FOR LIFE

Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders .....$193,400 FOR LIFE

PLUS FREE PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE FOR LIFE

Average salary of a soldier DEPLOYED IN AFGHANISTAN- $38,000

Average income for seniors on SOCIAL SECURITY - $12,000

I think we found where the cuts should be made!

Rick Perry want to made it a part time Congress...he could have a point, not gonna happen but....

What's the old saying...No mans horse and barn is safe while the Texas State Legislature is in session.

Wages

The Salary for the retired president is actually around $569K. This includes a salary of $400K, a $50K expense account, a tax free $100K travel allowance and a $19K entertainment allowance, also tax free.

Also, there is the cost of the Secret Service detail for the President, also for life.

Wages

The Salary for the retired president is actually around $569K. This includes a salary of $400K, a $50K expense account, a tax free $100K travel allowance and a $19K entertainment allowance, also tax free.

Also, there is the cost of the Secret Service detail for the President, also for life.

Small Dead Animals: I Love The Smell Of Conservative Majority In The Morning

National Post;

Members of Parliament are likely to see the generous terms of their gold-plated pensions significantly eroded as part of the Harper government’s deficit reduction budget this spring.

(Snip)

I may immigrate. :D

The Boston Herald

The Bain of his own existence

howie_carr.gif?1=1 By Howie Carr

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - Updated 2 hours ago

snip

What did Callista put in Newt Gingrich’s Bosco yesterday?

We all knew he was coming hard after Mitt with his newfound cache of funny money. But who knew he was planning to become a suicide bomber? His office in D.C. is on K Street — the K apparently stands for Kamikaze. He is now out Ron Paul-ing Ron Paul himself.

I had him on my radio show last night before the polls in New Hampshire closed, and I tried to get Newt to explain what’s gotten into him. He seemed surprised that some people might be taken aback by his new Barack Obama-like theories on how much money is too much. Like, $60 million on a $30 million investment — that’s OK, Newt explained at length yesterday. Ninety million — thumbs up. But by God, if you make $180 million on $30 million, a six-fold profit, well, whoa Nellie.

Washington Examiner

On Fox News this evening, Senior Political Analyst Brit Hume said that he agreed with most pundits that Ron Paul, "has about as much chance at winning nomination as RuPaul."

snip

"Thanks Brit." said Fox News Anchor Brett Bair after the segment, "We'll forward all the Ron Paul hate mail to you."

Washington Examiner

On Fox News this evening, Senior Political Analyst Brit Hume said that he agreed with most pundits that Ron Paul, "has about as much chance at winning nomination as RuPaul."

snip

"Thanks Brit." said Fox News Anchor Brett Bair after the segment, "We'll forward all the Ron Paul hate mail to you."

And rest assured the Paulbots will respond. Many of them remind me of the Obamabots in 08

Looks like the Girl Scouts of America are past the point of no return:

Girl Scouts quash pro-lifer

Rodriquez tells Priests for Life that she was "shocked at the way [she] was treated" and that, after considering for the rest of the day what had happened, decided to resign her position as a Girl Experience Associate.

Why was she shocked?

Do the Girl Scouts have a dress code dealing with this kind of thing?

Keep an eye on this guy leaving the administration

Adolfo Carrion was President Obama's Urban Affairs Czar until the New York City ethics board fined him $10,000. The Daily News explains:snip

Then Obama moved him out of the White House over to HUD. Now, Carrion is leaving the administration and starting up an enterprise that seems to dovetail nicely with the sort of work he did at HUD and the White House.

snip

I will keep an eye out to see if he benefits from the policies he helped shape while in the Obama administration. As Carrion describes it:

Our work in the White House launched a set of policies and initiatives that aligned the work of federal agencies to offer place-based competitive opportunities for stakeholders throughout the country. These include, among many others, Regional Planning and Sustainability Grants, Promise Neighborhoods,Choice Neighborhoods, The Interagency Partnership on Sustainable Communities, The White House Neighborhood Initiative, the Strong Cities/Strong Communities Fellowship to assist troubled cities, acoordinated effort to end veterans homelessness, and a proposal to Congress for a National Infrastructure Bank included in the American Jobs Act.

This is a business to watch closely.

Looks like the Girl Scouts of America are past the point of no return:

Girl Scouts quash pro-lifer

Rodriquez tells Priests for Life that she was "shocked at the way [she] was treated" and that, after considering for the rest of the day what had happened, decided to resign her position as a Girl Experience Associate.

Why was she shocked?

Do the Girl Scouts have a dress code dealing with this kind of thing?

I'm guessing she was shocked at the treatment she received while off duty.

Dennis Miller Smacks Down Piers Morgan for Calling Breitbart Evil

DENNIS MILLER: Piers Morgan, G-d. Like Norah O’Donnell in an ascot. He just wants the cookie. Nobody watching, Piers. You’re not interesting enough. A man as bright as you should be more interesting. And to do that reflexive thing where Andrew Breitbart is evil, and to say that eight seconds spent with him would be too long a time. Are you kidding me, pal? Can you, can you check the Nielsen things to see how long people are bumping into your show?

I turned into the Kid Rock interview because I like him. As soon as I heard, “How many women have you slept with” and “How much do you make a year?” Come on, for G-d’s sake. You should work for Tiger Beat.

It ain’t working, Piers, and you have been judged by a jury of your peers, and to be found wanting. Breitbart should get that slot when you eventually fall on your sword.

fredthompson

DC health officials: rat population has "exploded" at Occupy camps. True. Filthy little critters running amok. Rats are a problem, too