Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

Captain Obvious: “I’m Not a Perfect Man, I’m Not a Perfect President”…

No s^#@, sherlock.

snip

Of his own record, Obama said: “I’m not a perfect man. I’m not a perfect president, but I’ve kept this promise: I’ll always tell you what I believe in. I’ll always tell you where I stand. So if you’ve still got that energy, if you’re still fired up . . . if you want to keep reaching for that vision you hold in your hearts, I promise you, change will come.”

Dennis Miller Smacks Down Piers Morgan for Calling Breitbart Evil

DENNIS MILLER: Piers Morgan, G-d. Like Norah O’Donnell in an ascot. He just wants the cookie. Nobody watching, Piers. You’re not interesting enough. A man as bright as you should be more interesting. And to do that reflexive thing where Andrew Breitbart is evil, and to say that eight seconds spent with him would be too long a time. Are you kidding me, pal? Can you, can you check the Nielsen things to see how long people are bumping into your show?

I turned into the Kid Rock interview because I like him. As soon as I heard, “How many women have you slept with” and “How much do you make a year?” Come on, for G-d’s sake. You should work for Tiger Beat.

It ain’t working, Piers, and you have been judged by a jury of your peers, and to be found wanting. Breitbart should get that slot when you eventually fall on your sword.

Breitbart Responds To Piers Morgan Incident

Dennis Miller Smacks Down Piers Morgan for Calling Breitbart Evil

DENNIS MILLER: Piers Morgan, G-d. Like Norah O’Donnell in an ascot. He just wants the cookie. Nobody watching, Piers. You’re not interesting enough. A man as bright as you should be more interesting. And to do that reflexive thing where Andrew Breitbart is evil, and to say that eight seconds spent with him would be too long a time. Are you kidding me, pal? Can you, can you check the Nielsen things to see how long people are bumping into your show?

I turned into the Kid Rock interview because I like him. As soon as I heard, “How many women have you slept with” and “How much do you make a year?” Come on, for G-d’s sake. You should work for Tiger Beat.

It ain’t working, Piers, and you have been judged by a jury of your peers, and to be found wanting. Breitbart should get that slot when you eventually fall on your sword.

Breitbart Responds To Piers Morgan Incident

Tiger Beat! :lmfao: ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.

Michelle Malkin rips DWS over Femme-a-gogery

Reason for posting this

From the Comments section

"Which side of the fence are you on?

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Democrat's demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it..

A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it - so his friends can have a good laugh.

A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended". "

Valin!! shoutshout

Michelle Malkin rips DWS over Femme-a-gogery

Reason for posting this

From the Comments section

"Which side of the fence are you on?

Thanks for posting. Excellent analysis!!

Sssshhhhhhhhhh.

They're everywhere.

Homeland Security watching social media

From the article (almost exactly...)

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's command center routinely monitors dozens of popular websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Hulu, WikiLeaks and news and gossip sites including the Huffington Post,TheRightReasons and Drudge Report, according to a government document.
;)B)

Sssshhhhhhhhhh.

They're everywhere.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's command center routinely monitors dozens of popular websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Hulu, WikiLeaks and news and gossip sites including the Huffington Post,TheRightReasons and Drudge Report, according to a government document.
;)B)

Anyone ever asked themselves Why they are doing this?

Sssshhhhhhhhhh.

They're everywhere.

;)B)

Anyone ever asked themselves Why they are doing this?

FYI

Publicly Available Social Media Monitoring and Situational Awareness Initiative Update

January 6, 2011

Just in case people want to see where DHS..etc is looking.

It should be noted this is probably not the complete list...at least I hope not.

Another reason I read HuffPo to get the facts. Headline says it all.

"Daily Mail

Unvetted Palin Insists Candidates Should "Vet One Another"

Huffington Post (blog) -

Boston Herald

Mom: Heroes saved son pinned by auto

‘They picked up the car and just pulled him out’

jessica_heslam_b_50.gif??1=1 By Jessica Heslam

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - Updated 3 hours ago

snip

Five-year-old Jonathan Demosthene had just finished a day of kindergarten and was wearing his SpongeBob backpack when he was struck by a car while walking along a city crosswalk holding his mom’s hand.

2148c7_accident2.jpg

Photo by Stuart Cahill

The Mattapan boy, who was looking forward to playing Angry Birds at home on his Kindle, was dragged underneath the vehicle and ended up facedown on the wet road Thursday.

His frantic mother, Lionelle Demosthene, fell to her stomach and desperately reached for her son as he cried, “Mommy.”

She couldn’t reach him — and then something amazing happened.

A group of strangers came to their rescue.

“Somebody took charge,” Demosthene said yesterday, “and a group of men lifted the car and pulled him out.”

Prayers please for Dashane Santana and her family:

NY POST

12-year-old girl struck & killed by car in LES

By AARON FEIS, LIZ SADLER and REBECCA HARSHBARGER

Last Updated: 9:26 PM, January 13, 2012

Posted: 5:04 PM, January 13, 2012

More Print

snip

A 12-year-old girl was struck and killed as she crossed a busy Lower East Side street today on her way home from school, authorities said.

Dashane Santana, a sixth-grader at Castle Middle School, was struck at the intersection of Delancy and Clinton Streets, near the Williamsburg Bridge, around 2:40 p.m., according to cops.

Dashane's distraught mom, Shamika Benjamin, 31, said her daughter had been headed for an after school snack at a nearby Dunkin' Donuts when she was mowed down.

"She was crossing the street when she dropped her bookbag," Benjamin told The Post.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/year_old_girl_struck_killed_in_les_26cETE1HunWDPpREon0R5K#ixzz1jQinre7E

May the Lord be swift to welcome her into His Heavenly Kingdom and may He bless and heal her family and friends.