Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

From James Taranto in his Best of the Web Today...

The clueless "protesters" of the Occupy Something movement are still searching for a coherent message and slogan.

How about...

"Smash the system... Reelect the president."

Minnesota Democratic Congressman Keith Ellison: Regulations Create Jobs

http://visiontoamerica.org/4721/democrat-congressman-regulations-create-jobs/

:blink::blink::blink:

Might as well just say every company needs to hire 3 people to prepare for and attend the new Government Relation Monthly meetings thru out the US. There increased employment by 30Million and increased travel and hotel business by 10%. Recovery here we come.

I've noticed in the last few years that Paula appears to be a very big "librul" supporter.

She increasing seems to be mixing her politics with her cooking. So I'll have to say to her...

Paula, you can kiss my grits!

holliday_grits.jpg

Minnesota Democratic Congressman Keith Ellison: Regulations Create Jobs

http://visiontoamerica.org/4721/democrat-congressman-regulations-create-jobs/

:blink::blink::blink:

Might as well just say every company needs to hire 3 people to prepare for and attend the new Government Relation Monthly meetings thru out the US. There increased employment by 30Million and increased travel and hotel business by 10%. Recovery here we come.

That's my Congressman! Isn't he great? Just think if you lived here you to could have Kieth as your voice in Congress?

I've noticed in the last few years that Paula appears to be a very big "librul" supporter.

She increasing seems to be mixing her politics with her cooking. So I'll have to say to her...

Paula, you can kiss my grits!

holliday_grits.jpg

That is Paula Deen?! Oh my. As Mr.n. likes to say, she has been sitting a little too close to the table. Or in her case, standing a little too close to the stove?

That's my Congressman! Isn't he great? Just think if you lived here you to could have Kieth as your voice in Congress?

And what a voice you have with him.

angry20muslim20man202.jpg

That is Paula Deen?! Oh my. As Mr.n. likes to say, she has been sitting a little too close to the table. Or in her case, standing a little too close to the stove?

Nickydog! That's not Paula but... yes, Paula has been sitting a little close to the table.

This is a picture of "Flo" from Mel's Dine in the old sitcom "Alice". She was famous for that line.

I guess that I dated myself and should have been aware that some of the younger members of TRR might not know Flo. B)

Vice President Biden suggested Wednesday that rapes and murders in at least one American city could rise if Congress does not pass a new spending bill to help local governments keep police jobs.

The vice president discussed the relation between crime and police staffing during a stop in Flint, Mich., one of the most violent cities in America. Biden said anyone who doubts the correlation "need look no further than your city."

Better pass that bill! Oh wait, they didn't already. Get your guns ready!

Vice President Biden suggested Wednesday that rapes and murders in at least one American city could rise if Congress does not pass a new spending bill to help local governments keep police jobs.

The vice president discussed the relation between crime and police staffing during a stop in Flint, Mich., one of the most violent cities in America. Biden said anyone who doubts the correlation "need look no further than your city."

Better pass that bill! Oh wait, they didn't already. Get your guns ready!

Correlation?

Low crime in Flint = W in WH

High crime in Flint = The Won in WH

Nickydog! That's not Paula but... yes, Paula has been sitting a little close to the table.

This is a picture of "Flo" from Mel's Dine in the old sitcom "Alice". She was famous for that line.

I guess that I dated myself and should have been aware that some of the younger members of TRR might not know Flo. B)

Oh shoot, I remember Flo very well and loved that show.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Taxpayers paid the law firm Wilson Sonsini 2.4 million dollars for Solyndra but we can’t find out what we paid for?

by Greta Van Susteren

Since (according to the LA Times) we paid Solyndra’s legal bill to Wilson Sonsini of $2.4 million, I would like to know what was done…wouldn’t you? I can tell you from my experience as a lawyer, that is a BIG tax bill and we should review it. What did we get? What was billed? And why are WE paying Solyndra’s legal bills? That is absurd that we paid their legal bill to get $535 million out of us…that is like sending the fox out to guard the chicken coop!

I asked for some research to be done to find the bill so that I could go over Wilson Sonsini’s legal bill. Here is the message I got back:snip

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Taxpayers paid the law firm Wilson Sonsini 2.4 million dollars for Solyndra but we can’t find out what we paid for?

by Greta Van Susteren

Since (according to the LA Times) we paid Solyndra’s legal bill to Wilson Sonsini of $2.4 million, I would like to know what was done…wouldn’t you? I can tell you from my experience as a lawyer, that is a BIG tax bill and we should review it. What did we get? What was billed? And why are WE paying Solyndra’s legal bills? That is absurd that we paid their legal bill to get $535 million out of us…that is like sending the fox out to guard the chicken coop!

I asked for some research to be done to find the bill so that I could go over Wilson Sonsini’s legal bill. Here is the message I got back:snip

Rheo, Greta It's just this kind of thing that keeps you from getting an invitation to a WH luncheon, let alone a WH State dinner! Don't you know this is the most transparent administration in the history of mankind...and that includes Nero and Caligula!

#OCCUPYWALLSTREET PROTESTER: PEOPLE SHOULD PAY MY COLLEGE TUITION BECAUSE ‘THAT’S WHAT I WANT’

Yes, thank you. I worked 44 hours a week on top of 18 - 21 credits getting through college. I don't want any fanfare. That's just what determined people used to do. What a piece of garbage.