Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

thanks for the reminder, but could you please remind us again, some of us can't retain the thought long enough to remember, would appreciate it. I notice Johnson is on this time, want to see him.

You are welcome and I will remind you again tomorrow, if I remember. ha. I'm glad they included Johnson this time, he has every right to be in the debates and should be included.

Join us at the coffee shop tomorrow for the debate.

September 22nd, 2011 9pm ET on Fox News – Submit Questions

Sponsor: Fox News, Google and Florida Republican Party

Participants: Perry, Bachmann, Romney, Paul, Gingrich, Cain, Santorum, Huntsman, Johnson

thanks for posting ahead of time. I will get in a few times in the TRR - FB feed & on my page. Hope other TRR folks will do the same or send out emails to potential good members..

I will be at a jazz function but will take my iPad & participate the best I can

Can you believe the passion the first couple shares?

610x.jpg

shoutGhost! Awkward photo?

It looks more like a menage a'trois, with TOTUS in there, among them. [His true love?]

Is he pushing her away?

Is she trying to not really hug him?

Does TOTUS say, "You must kiss FLOTUS now.....?"

In a kiss.....don't lips usually touch each other?

[That's the way I was taught....by the best little kis..........never mind]

Edited to add: Went to WeazelZippers after this post & they said the same thing! Oh well.

Edited by SrWoodchuck

SEIU HONCHO CALLS FOR MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE TO CREATE & SPREAD CRISIS ACROSS US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuFRq4sKInc&feature=player_embedded

He says they have big things planned for this month :unsure:

SEIU's idea of power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe5J22JPNnU

shoutValin! Thanks for the vids. I remember the second one from before the Oblamo-care bill pass travesty in 2009. The man was selling Gadsen flags & pins.

Question: If the civil disobedience in the 50's & 60's for racial equality had the noble goal of equal ttreatment for all races......and the civil disobedience of the 70's over the Vietnam War [right or wrong] involved questioning the "domino theory" of foreign policy to use war pre-emptively [still a somewhat noble goal].... what goals & crisis of conscience are they predicating for their civil disobedience? The fact that they are entitled to the fruits of our labor, as union members, so that they can maintain their quality of life? Not so noble, eh?

A New York mother is on the run with her eight children after taking them from a child protective agency Tuesday.

Police fear the children may be in danger, myFOXny.com reported, after Shanel Nadal absconded with them during a supervised visit Monday afternoon at Forestdale Inc., an Administration for Children's Services facility in Forest Hills, Queens.

Nadal, 28, does not have legal custody of the children, who range in age from 11 months to 11 years, police said. Seven of them are boys -- all named Nephra Payne -- and one is a girl, named Nefertiti Payne.

They may be with their biological father, 34-year-old Nephra Payne, police said, and traveling in a black car.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/20/police-warn-danger-as-new-york-mom-goes-on-run-with-her-eight-children/#ixzz1YcrKaotl

Wowser. Pray those kids are returned safe and sound and given individual names. :blink:

Link to photo of Obama waving at camera.... with 20 Heads of state in the photo and one being blocked by Obama's hand. Confirmed not photo shopped.

O Wave

shoutClear! You beat me to the post!

Our DOOFUS pResident, in his most comfortable setting....the UN!

SEIU HONCHO CALLS FOR MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE TO CREATE & SPREAD CRISIS ACROSS US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuFRq4sKInc&feature=player_embedded

He says they have big things planned for this month :unsure:

SEIU's idea of power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe5J22JPNnU

shoutValin! Thanks for the vids. I remember the second one from before the Oblamo-care bill pass travesty in 2009. The man was selling Gadsen flags & pins.

Question: If the civil disobedience in the 50's & 60's for racial equality had the noble goal of equal ttreatment for all races......and the civil disobedience of the 70's over the Vietnam War [right or wrong] involved questioning the "domino theory" of foreign policy to use war pre-emptively [still a somewhat noble goal].... what goals & crisis of conscience are they predicating for their civil disobedience? The fact that they are entitled to the fruits of our labor, as union members, so that they can maintain their quality of life? Not so noble, eh?

One word come to mind.....Power, and they are afraid of losing it.

Link to photo of Obama waving at camera.... with 20 Heads of state in the photo and one being blocked by Obama's hand. Confirmed not photo shopped.

O Wave

pb-110920-wave-rs.photoblog900.jpg

If the Republicans are smart they will use this.

HEY! LOOK AT ME!!!!!

A New York mother is on the run with her eight children after taking them from a child protective agency Tuesday.

Police fear the children may be in danger, myFOXny.com reported, after Shanel Nadal absconded with them during a supervised visit Monday afternoon at Forestdale Inc., an Administration for Children's Services facility in Forest Hills, Queens.

Nadal, 28, does not have legal custody of the children, who range in age from 11 months to 11 years, police said. Seven of them are boys -- all named Nephra Payne -- and one is a girl, named Nefertiti Payne.

They may be with their biological father, 34-year-old Nephra Payne, police said, and traveling in a black car.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/20/police-warn-danger-as-new-york-mom-goes-on-run-with-her-eight-children/#ixzz1YcrKaotl

Wowser. Pray those kids are returned safe and sound and given individual names. :blink:

shoutRheo! Prayers for a safe return. As always we should look for the silver lining here:

It saves on the APB......instead of saying,"Nephra, Nephra, Nephra, Nephra, Nephra......" they can say: "Nephri, Nefertiti & Nadal...."

Where are the responsible parents these days?

Like George Foreman.....who at least puts a number behind the moniker of each one of his progeny!

O Wave

HEY! LOOK AT ME!!!!!

shoutValin! We are now at war with Eastern Katchookistan!

O Wave

HEY! LOOK AT ME!!!!!

shoutValin! We are now at war with Eastern Katchookistan!

Of course, at these photo ops the photographer always takes so many shots you begin to think your mouth is going to crack, so according to Bret Baier The One was protesting too many pics and asking the photographer to stop. So this is the one that is getting the attention. And who am I to protest? :D

From Weaselzippers

slick willy says:

September 21, 2011 at 3:25 pm

If you’re an asshole and you know it, raise your hand.

If you’re an asshole and you know it, raise your hand.

If you’re an asshole and you know it, then the pic will surely show it

If you’re an asshole and you know it raise your hand!

I love that sign.

Republicans Criticize Obama Trip to Ohio Bridge Years From Being 'Shovel-Ready'

"But I respect his decision in a presidential year to do it on the Cincinnati side of the river considering the Ohio electoral votes," Rep. Geoff Davis, R-Ky., quipped.

McConnell said Wednesday Obama's visit to the bridge isn't fooling anyone.

"President Obama may think the best way to distract people from the challenges we face is to stand near a bridge in a swing state and pit one group of Americans against another, and hope his critics look bad if they don't go along with him," he said on the Senate floor. "But I don't think he's fooling anybody."

8 Dead From Contaminated Cantaloupes

The number of deaths caused by a contaminated batch of cantaloupes has doubled to eight, the Center for Disease Control and Protection (CDC) confirmed in its latest update.

A further 55 people across fourteen states were also reported sick. Almost all victims consumed listeria-infected cantaloupe originating in Colorado.

The CDC previously reported four dead and 35 sick on Sept. 19, including two victims in New Mexico, one in Colorado and one in Oklahoma. Latest reports revealed a further three deaths in Colorado and two in New Mexico.

snip

Our local Raleigh newspaper never misses a chance to pimp for Obama or slam a Republican.

Their latest effort really breaks new ground and deserves at least a B+ for creativity.

News and Observer

Perry was impolitic about NC barbecue

If Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry ever campaigns in Eastern North Carolina, he may have some explaining to do.

According to “Holy Smoke, The Big Book of North Carolina Barbecue,” Perry, then a promising Texas politician, but not yet governor, tried some Eastern North Carolina barbecue from King's of Kinston that was served at the Republican National Convention that was held in Houston in 1992.

“I've had road kill that tasted better than that,” Perry was quoted as saying..

We guess Perry prefers Texas-style barbecue.

The book by John Shelton Reed and Dale Volberg Reed was published by the University of North Carolina Press in 2008.

UPDATE: Bill Graham, the former state banking commissioner, said Perry made the remark during a cook off contest between North Carolina and Texas barbecue. Perry, who was Texas agriculture commissioner at the time, served as master of ceremonies. Perry did a lot of bragging about Texas cue, while putting down North Carolina barbecue, Graham said.. Graham said he told the crowd that Texas bbq was like "yuppie barbecue" because they served it with cantaloupe.

BTW... RM and I have eaten at King's in Kinston and I tend to agree with Rick.

If anyone is concerned that the Davis guy was innocent and executed anyway, here is the document from the court after their investigation of the evidence. It is about 160 pages long and I haven't read each and every page, his guilt was proven beyond any doubt the court may have had. Note is was written a year ago. If the lawyers can't find evidence to acquit their client, make some up. The court wasn't buying it.

Document