Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

We've been watching the Solyndra hearings. Dingell needs to retire. He is eating a sandwich while muttering and interrupting the chairman as he wants the papers he was supposed to have been given. Stearns keeps telling him your staff was given them, not our problem you don't know where they are. Dingell, who should we fire, your staff or mine!

"I love you Barack!" one voice cried out in the crowd.

"I love you back," the president replied. "But if you love me, you've got to help me pass this bill!"

Late last nite or early this morning I was watching the hearing that Gen Patraeus was testifying about the situation in the ME. There was another person there and he was questioned about Gitmo. He talked about the number of ppl released from Gitmo who were sent back to their country of origin and rejoined the Taleban. He said a great number of them were found on the battlefield and were removed by a 'kinetic incident'. I liked the phrasing of that.

Rush is channeling me again... He is on this Ford commercial right now.

Does this mean that NCT is on the leading edge of societal evolution? :P

NCTexan!

"Yes, but only if NCT changes leading to cutting." -- El Rushbo.

:lol:

Interesting. I'm seeing this pop up word for word on stories that have to do with Solyndra:

From NPR’s Fresh Air, there’s an excellent in-depth investigation into the ideology of the New Apostolic Reformation, the movement of extreme right wing Protestant Christians that is deeply involved in the Republican Party and this presidential campaign.

They are appearing EXACTLY that way under a bunch of screen nics, and far, far too well written for regular rank and file commenters. Even smart ones.

I think that is a White House strategy in motion. Idiotic and completely transparent.

Hey! Perhaps THAT is what Obama was promising when he promised his administration would be transparent. :lol:

Rush is channeling me again... He is on this Ford commercial right now.

Does this mean that NCT is on the leading edge of societal evolution? :P

Yup.