Gus.png?itok=x4eDxYbN&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=021

But He Looks Good!

gus1920.png?t=1589317966&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=

And He Does Really Cool Stuff!

So That's why he was chosen.

Sen. Kennedy for the Win (As Usual)

Steven Haywar

Mar. 26 2024

I came to the conclusion a while ago now that Louisiana Senator John Kennedy may be the greatest Senator since Daniel Webster in terms of oratory and general rhetorical skill. And if I have time I will try to put together a highlight reel of his ritual humiliations of liberal witnesses and nominees in Senate committee hearings. He shreds leftists for breakfast, with no rancor or snark, because he is a courtly southern gentleman, and his kindly demeanor makes his cross-examinations all the more devastating.

Last week Sen. Kennedy indirectly demonstrated that Rhode Island’s bloviating Senator Sheldon Whitehouse may be the stupidest member of the Senate, because Whitehouse invited a teen-age Olympic cross-country skier as an “expert” witness on climate change. After Kennedy finishes here, you need to ask why Whitehouse could have thought it was a good idea to submit this earnest young man to such a thorough humiliation (7 min. long):

(Snip)

:D

2 hours ago, Geee said:

1:20  OMG! :o quoting The shudder The Bible!  An obvious violation of Church & State! Tar & Feather Him!

1 hour ago, Valin said:

1:20  OMG! :o quoting The shudder The Bible!  An obvious violation of Church & State! Tar & Feather Him!

I think this is a repeat post. In going thru the thread I noticed that youtube has removed this and others ???? I can't repeat the others cause I don't know what they were :angry:

• Like 1

A Blast From The Past!

Sep 12, 2023

Senator John Kennedy from Louisiana did not hold back during today's Senate Judiciary Committee in which there was a hearing on so-called "book bans."

• 2 weeks later...
Apr 10, 2024

At today's Senate Appropriations Committee hearing, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) questioned DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas about the state of the border.

See Ted stat Laughing.

Apr 9, 2024

At a Senate Republican press briefing calling for an impeachment against DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) had a testy moment with a reporter.

A Short Lesson in How Practical Politics works. Apparently Some People don't really understand how politics works. :wallbash:

Sen. John Kennedy Wrecks Biden Over Iran Appeasement, 'Go to Amazon and Buy a Spine Online'

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Sen. John Kennedy Wrecks Biden Over Iran Appeasement, 'Go to Amazon and Buy a Spine Online'

Why  is Grand Pa doing this?

He Needs Mi. He Supports Israel...as  long as they don't do anything.

Sen. John Kennedy says Mike Johnson ‘p***es excellence’ in defense of House speaker

Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) defended his fellow Louisiana lawmaker on Wednesday, claiming that House Speaker Mike Johnson “pisses excellence.”

Kennedy’s comment, which references a quote from the movie Talladega Nights, comes amid growing criticism of the House speaker for his leadership, with some Republicans supporting a movement to oust him from his position to elect a new speaker. The Louisiana senator contended that Johnson is doing the best job that he can do amid the Republican Party’s razor-thin majority in the House.

“I’ve known Mike a long time,” Kennedy said on Fox News’s Fox & Friends. “The man pisses excellence, he’s doing the best he can under tough circumstances.”:snip:

@Geee

I'm Thinking (which doesn't happen All That Often :D) Someone should give him a Membership in The Right Reasons.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...