Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana - Need I Say More

Geee

2 hours ago, Valin said:

And He'll be seated.

Biden has seated a bunch of judges. If you've watched any of the hearings this one is an example. Even if there would be a regime change tomorrow, the judicial is tainted for years.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Geee said:

Biden has seated a bunch of judges. If you've watched any of the hearings this one is an example. Even if there would be a regime change tomorrow, the judicial is tainted for years.

The Left said that about Trump. Long term its all about Judges.

No Trump And *Mitch McConnell....No Dobbs.

*so many people forget that.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Geee said:

Lora Ries, Director of the Border Security and Immigration Center at The Heritage Foundation, joins us to discuss the national security threat that exists due to Biden's effective open border policy, the left's plan to enact their policy vision by importing an unlimited supply of new voters into the country, and how unchecked illegal immigration is a net negative for the American populace.

Nov 5, 2023

At Tuesday's Senate Appropriations Committee hearing, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) questioned Defense Sec. Lloyd Austin about accountability.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Geee said:

Question: Why is this the 1st time I've heard of this?  If only part of this is true People need to be fired a divorce lawyers need  to be contacted. 

2 hours ago, Valin said:

Question: Why is this the 1st time I've heard of this? 

That's what I said to myself when I watched the one where he was questioning why the CFPB has numerous questions about sexual orientation on small business loan applications. 

1 hour ago, Geee said:

That's what I said to myself when I watched the one where he was questioning why the CFPB has numerous questions about sexual orientation on small business loan applications. 

My wife isn't giving me enough, and I'd like to screw you.  Not what I'd call the smoothest pick up line.

‘When Her IQ Gets To 75, She Should Sell’: GOP Senator Delivers Brutal Assessment Of Kamala Harris

:snip:“The American people may be poorer under President Biden, but they’re not stupid,” Kennedy said. “They see an open border, they experience inflation, they see the rampant crime. The American people look around and see the world on fire, the war in Ukraine, the war in the Middle East, the embers smoldering in China and they have concluded that fair or unfair, Martha, I’m not saying this is accurate but I can read a poll and the American people have concluded that President Biden is old and he needs soup and an early bedtime and they have concluded that Vice President Harris is not capable, that when her IQ gets to 75, she should sell.”

:snip:

• Haha 1

@Geee

Thing is Even Democrats don't like her! remember when she ran for President? Dropped out polling at 0% 

Which is smarter

article-0-142E055A000005DC-304_468x351.j

213247-050-92140283.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d

One more thing, she is The Whitest Black person I've Ever Seen!

She make Edger Winters look like a member of The Wu Tang Clan!

• Like 2