Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana - Need I Say More

Geee

A 2fr

Feb 28, 2024

At today's Senate Budget Committee hearing, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) grilled witnesses about abortion.

Feb 28, 2024

At today's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) relentlessly questioned DOJ IG Michael Horowitz and Federal Prisons Dir. Colette Peters about released prisoners, leading to an interchange with Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geee said:

1. I am many things Surprised in NOT one of them.

2. Senator John Kennedy  has One Hell Of A Staff!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Geee said:

The Right Scoop

(Snip)

Senator Kennedy asks Maldonado what she meant by “assault weapons”, which she called “extraordinarily dangerous” and “not appropriate for legitimate self-defense purposes.”

Maldonado tried to pick nits and say she didn’t write the brief, but Kennedy said she signed it and thus the words in the brief belong to her as far as the court is concerned. She had to concede that point.

She then plays the “I don’t remember” card and even says “I’m not a gun expert.” Yet Kennedy points out she suggested to the court she was an expert in her brief to ban these “assault weapons.”

(Snip)

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen this!

I could then hang out with a Much Better Class of people! :D

8 hours ago, Valin said:

The Right Scoop

(Snip)

Senator Kennedy asks Maldonado what she meant by “assault weapons”, which she called “extraordinarily dangerous” and “not appropriate for legitimate self-defense purposes.”

Maldonado tried to pick nits and say she didn’t write the brief, but Kennedy said she signed it and thus the words in the brief belong to her as far as the court is concerned. She had to concede that point.

She then plays the “I don’t remember” card and even says “I’m not a gun expert.” Yet Kennedy points out she suggested to the court she was an expert in her brief to ban these “assault weapons.”

(Snip)

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen this!

I could then hang out with a Much Better Class of people! :D

th-3897768794.jpeg

• Like 1