Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana - Need I Say More

Geee

18 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

Thing is Even Democrats don't like her! remember when she ran for President? Dropped out polling at 0% 

Which is smarter

article-0-142E055A000005DC-304_468x351.j

213247-050-92140283.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d

One more thing, she is The Whitest Black person I've Ever Seen!

She make Edger Winters look like a member of The Wu Tang Clan!

97db6b98-7a64-4166-b4df-e23cd5db2f40-3557243958.jpeg

• Haha 1

Warning This Post is Completely Totally Biased.....

Dec 5, 2023

....if anyone  has a problem with that...I...Don't...Care. I Might care tomorrow....but I would not count on it.

Chis Wray in a former life

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Valin said:

Warning This Post is Completely Totally Biased.....

Dec 5, 2023

....if anyone  has a problem with that...I...Don't...Care. I Might care tomorrow....but I would not count on it.

Related

FBI Director Admits He Hasn’t Fired Anyone Over Anti-Catholic Memo

Tyler O'Neil

December 05, 2023

FBI Director Chris Wray admitted to Sen. Josh Hawley that he has not fired anyone at the FBI’s Richmond office over the memo urging the FBI to investigate “radical traditional Catholics.”

“You haven’t fired anybody,” Hawley, a Missouri Republican, said to Wray in a Senate hearing Tuesday.

He pressed Wray on the FBI Richmond office’s Jan. 23 memo citing the Southern Poverty Law Center in urging an investigation of “radical, traditional Catholic hate groups.” After a whistleblower published it in February, the FBI rescinded that memo, saying it did not reach the bureau’s standards.

Hawley cited a report that the House Judiciary Committee and the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government released on the Catholic memo Monday.

(Snip)

4 minutes ago, Valin said:

Related

FBI Director Admits He Hasn’t Fired Anyone Over Anti-Catholic Memo

Tyler O'Neil

December 05, 2023

FBI Director Chris Wray admitted to Sen. Josh Hawley that he has not fired anyone at the FBI’s Richmond office over the memo urging the FBI to investigate “radical traditional Catholics.”

“You haven’t fired anybody,” Hawley, a Missouri Republican, said to Wray in a Senate hearing Tuesday.

He pressed Wray on the FBI Richmond office’s Jan. 23 memo citing the Southern Poverty Law Center in urging an investigation of “radical, traditional Catholic hate groups.” After a whistleblower published it in February, the FBI rescinded that memo, saying it did not reach the bureau’s standards.

Hawley cited a report that the House Judiciary Committee and the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government released on the Catholic memo Monday.

(Snip)

I saw this and Cruz really gave him H today as well.

1 hour ago, Geee said:

I saw this and Cruz really gave him H today as well.

Dec 5, 2023
At today's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) confronted FBI Director Christopher Wray about the Hunter Biden probe.

I wonder just what Chis does know about anything?

7 hours ago, Valin said:

wonder just what Chis does know about anything?

Well, I could tell you but I can't because there's an ongoing investigation in to that :P

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sen. Kennedy Explains As Only He Can Why Biden's Numbers Dropping to 'Ocean Floor' Level

:snip:

"President Biden is in political trouble.  His poll numbers are practically on the ocean floor.  Seventy percent of the American people think his first car was a chariot.  At times, at times, his VP talks like she’s from outer space.” 

Part of the reason they are in trouble is because of the border, Kennedy explained. "It's wide open." 

It's pretty easily fixed, Kennedy said, "Just stop people from coming in." 

So, why wouldn't Joe Biden do that? "Because he is a captive of the loon wing of the Democratic Party." 

Unfortunately, Kennedy said, many members of the White House staff make policy with their "pumpkin spice lattes and man purses," and believe in open borders. He said Biden sent Congress a national security bill, and they responded that they aren't going to go along with it until he secures the border. 

Biden said, "Surely, you're not serious." Republicans said, "Don't call me, Shirley, and we are serious." Kennedy said when Biden even indicated that he might have to do something, the "loon wing" was "beating him up like he stole Christmas." 

But we're not going to get a deal done until Joe Biden agrees that "we're got to secure the border," Kennedy concluded. :snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Unfortunately, Kennedy said, many members of the White House staff make policy with their "pumpkin spice lattes and man purses," and believe in open borders.

Too bad we can't force every one of them to remove all the locks from their home, after all it's the same as leaving the border unguarded.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

John Kennedy Decimated Biden Judicial Nominee So Badly, Her Name Was Withdrawn

Joe Biden has a problem picking nominees for positions, particularly for the federal courts. 

He doesn't seem to care about the quality of the nominee but rather whether they fit the right political narrative that the Democrats would like to push and if they check the proper boxes. 

One of the people who has been very good at pointing out this problem has been Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA). He's exposed the nominees during questioning at Judiciary Committee hearings multiple times.  

Now there's good news: Joe Biden has withdrawn one of his nominees, Spokane County Superior Court Judge Charnelle Bjelkengren, because of how badly Kennedy decimated her during questioning. Her nomination expired at the end of 2023, and her name was not among 18 nominees the White House resubmitted to the Senate for further consideration. :snip:

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 10:09 AM, Geee said:

Pretty much any information security training I had in DoD stressed how much "internal threat" is a major issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geee said:

1. I give her credit for actually answering he questions. Refreshing to say the least.

2. I notice it appears the Federal Government has its own band of bottled water. WTH!

1 minute ago, Valin said:

Federal Government has its own band of bottled water

It's Kool Aid (sarc)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

John Kennedy Cracks Up Biden Official Before Hitting Her With Zinger: ‘Trying To Defend A Fungal Infection’

Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy got a rise out of Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen on Thursday.

Yellen appeared before the Senate Banking Committee on Thursday, where she tried to downplay concerns about the economy.

“Madam Secretary, I have watched you for years, even before I came to Washington, and when I have time, I do, I enjoy reading your speeches. I think you’re what cool looks like, “Kennedy said, drawing some laughs from the gallery. “You’re a good sport to go out every day and try to defend Bidenomics. It’s like trying to defend a fungal infection.”

“‘Bidenomics’ is really just paying more to live worse, isn’t it?” the senator asked.

“I certainly wouldn’t agree with that characterization,” Yellen responded, appearing to chuckle slightly. “‘Bidenomics,’ first, tried to address the pain that households were experiencing because of the pandemic and to help them survive it. Small businesses, households, people who had lost their jobs, to prevent the kind of scarring we saw after the financial crisis.”:snip: