Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Week in Pictures: Double, Double, Holder and Trouble Edition

Steven Hayward

September 27, 2014

May I suggest that we all cheer Eric Holder’s decision to resign as attorney general, and suggest that others in the Obama Administration follow his example? Starting with, oh—how about his boss? But I’ll settle for Valerie Jarrett. Holder’s move might be taken as yet another sign that the Obama presidency is winding down early. Usually controversial attorney generals (think of Clinton’s gem of an AG, Giant Rhino) don’t get out of the way until the next presidential election cycle starts up. “Double, double, toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble” indeed.

(Snip)

xHolder-Flees-copy.jpg,qresize=539,P2C34

xObamas-Coalition-copy.jpg,qresize=569,P

(Snip)

xISIS-Bombed-by-Woman-copy.jpg,qresize=5

(Snip)

xObama-Promise-copy.jpg,qresize=460,P2C3

xKerry-War-copy.jpg,qresize=461,P2C335.p

(Snip)

xGive-Back-Nobel-Prize-copy.jpg,qresize=

(Snip)

xReagan-Bush-Obama-copy.jpg,qresize=402,

(Snip)

xGore-Hypnotized-copy.jpg,qresize=481,P2

(Snip)

Dear-Vegetarians-copy.jpg,qresize=402,P2

(Snip)

Protecting-Bloomberg-copy.jpg,qresize=50

(Snip)

xAlien-Fan-Art-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C4

(Snip)

Moonboot-Season-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C

(Snip)

Jayne-11-copy.jpg,qresize=321,P2C401.pag

And Finally....

Hot-141-copy.jpg,qresize=364,P2C322.page

wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif

The Stupid Party Strikes Again

Sep 5, 2014

It seems like it's okay to say mean things about someone just because they're Republican. That isn't right. Before you write another mean post about Republicans, remember Republicans are people, too.

And Again

wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif

I swear there are people out there who get up in the morning and ask themselves....What Can I Do To Show The World What An Idiot I Am?

To Quote my friend Duane......."DON'T BE ON MY SIDE!"

Last Saturday afternoon, in Washington, D.C, an aide to Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi visited the Cardinal of the Catholic cathedral in D.C. He told the Cardinal that Nancy Pelosi would be attending the next day's Mass, and he asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Pelosi to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling Pelosi a saint.

The Cardinal replied, "No. I don't really like the woman, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain Pelosi's views."

Pelosi's aide then said, "Look, I'll write a check here and now for a donation of $10,000 to your church if you'll just tell the congregation you see Pelosi as a saint."

The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well, the church can use the money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon."

As Pelosi's aide promised, Pelosi appeared for the Sunday worship and seated herself prominently at the forward left side of the center aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinal pointed out that Pelosi was present.

The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While Congresswoman Pelosi's presence is probably an honor to some the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite personages. Some of her views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and she tends to flip-flop on many other issues. Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker and a nit-wit. Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief. I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed. She married for money and is using her wealth to lie to the American people. She also has a reputation for shirking her Representative obligations in both Washington and in California. The woman is simply not to be trusted."

The Cardinal loudly concluded, "But, when compared with President Obama, Pelosi is a saint.”

ThePoliticalCommentator via TheoSpark

While wandering around Algore internets....

$25,000 Scores Invite to American Conservative Editorial Meeting, Dinner

Washington Free Beacon Staff
September 26, 2014

The American Conservative magazine is offering deep-pocketed donors a chance to meet members of its editorial staff, listen in on its semi-annual editorial conference call, and even attend a dinner with the magazine’s editors, according to its latest fundraising letter.

The opportunities are part of the Patrick Buchanan-founded magazine’s intensive effort to reach its $20,000 fundraising goal by Oct. 31, chairman Wick Allison wrote in the letter.

The paleoconservative outlet, which has been criticized for its pro-Putin slant, tried to solicit donations by blasting Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R., Texas) pro-Israel speech earlier this month.

(Snip)

FLOTUS.jpg

Via TheoSpark

RACIST!!

OMG. At least shave your pits girl!!!!

SEXIST!

I don't think I can be sexist cause I'm a female, like a Black is not really racist if he says something against Blacks. He's an Uncle Tom. Maybe I'm an Auntie Mame???LMFAO.gif

• Like 2