(Election Night Thread) Michael Barone's guide to election night 2014

Geee

New Hampshire goes Dem. Screw these small, small states.

I had a bad feeling about that race right from the start. Scott Brown always struck me as a carpetbagger.

• Like 2

I had a bad feeling about that race right from the start. Scott Brown always struck me as a carpetbagger.

Can you carpetbag in New Hampshire?

righteousmomma

26% Hagan 778,912, Tillis 713,005, Haugh 49,319

Elmers - incumbent R beating American Idol Clay Aikens 53% to 47%

Can you carpetbag in New Hampshire?

With a nice mohawk or shag carpet you can.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Amazing - if a Libertarian nobody was not in the race Hagan and Tillis would be practically tied in NC as it is at 34% vote she leads Tillis.

• Like 1

FOX says in Texas a HARD FOUGHT BATTLE between some Dem woman and Republican of any sex/color will go to the Republican.

FOX says in Texas a HARD FOUGHT BATTLE between some Dem woman and Republican of any sex/color will go to the Republican.

Well that's because Republicans hate women.

Amazing - if a Libertarian nobody was not in the race Hagan and Tillis would be practically tied in NC as it is at 34% vote she leads Tillis.

Sweet @righteousmomma!

NC 'Libertarian' Candidate Carries Water for Democratic Party

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/11/nc_libertarian_candidate.html

“Libertarian” favors “open borders,” thinks that fracking, offshore drilling, and the construction of the Keystone pipeline would require “big government protectionism.”

Sean Haugh, the “libertarian” candidate in North Carolina, could tilt the U.S. Senate toward the statist party. I place the word libertarian in quotes to avoid associating libertarian thought with Haugh’s nihilistic high jinks.

I set out to find out what Haugh thinks about handing the election – and potentially the Senate – to a statist.

This question led me on a rollicking journey into the imagination of a candidate who is not serious, not informed, and not concerned about the outcome of the upcoming election.

Reaching out to Haugh on Twitter, I asked him how much of the libertarian agenda Hagan would advance if he tilted the election in her favor. After a series of evasions (see below), Haugh ended up tweeting that fracking, offshore drilling, and the construction of the Keystone pipeline would require “big government protectionism,” which he opposes:

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 2