(Election Night Thread) Michael Barone's guide to election night 2014

Geee

Oh that's right. I really, really want her to win, but she must be in a super tough district in Utah.

Is there still a chance for us to pick up another Senate seat or two? And...has anyone heard from that pipsqueak Reid?

Oh that's right. I really, really want her to win, but she must be in a super tough district in Utah.

Is there still a chance for us to pick up another Senate seat or two? And...has anyone heard from that pipsqueak Reid?

Sweet @pollyannaish!

We might take Alaska. Reid can still damage until the New Senate is seated.....and he is a vindictive sort.

• Like 3

This is waaay past my bedtime and (lord knows) I need my beauty sleep.

Yeah, yeah, . . . we know . . . miracles never cease.

Does this beauty transformation occur only in your dreams or do we get to anticipate some of it in this dimension?

• Like 3

Woot wooy! Mia is the new face of the party. Smart, driven, mom, conservative mixed marriage.

For a party who hates woman, gays and people of color, we sure elected a lot if them today!

• Like 5

Am tempted to post a wet-blanket question related to FDR's quote that

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS IN POLITICS, IT WAS PLANNED THAT WAY.

However, I think I'll stop there for tonight.

However, IF there are any on this forum that would like to discuss the potential therefore what's, I'd dearly like to know who you are--so we could start a thread about it and discuss it.

Yes, I'm rather THRILLED that so many super destructive DIMRATS were tossed out on their traitorous tin ears and arses.

I just don't think it's quite that simple at this stage in history.

• Like 1

Sounds like NC is the weak link tonite.... @NCTexan have you voted all you can?

@clearvision

I guess that your PC must be down.... otherwise I would have seen some humble pie.

Last night while you were carping... I was here in NC making things happen to achieve this result.

11658959.jpg

• Like 4