(Election Night Thread) Michael Barone's guide to election night 2014

Geee

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Shaheen (D): 61.33% (14,102 votes)

Brown ®: 38.67% (8,893 votes)

Other: 0.00% (0 votes)

4.65% Precincts Reporting

righteousmomma

NCT and I voted early - last week. Our vote - yes, straight R with each having to be voted on individually - was probably cancelled by 2 others there. The Senator vote should have been won with no contest. However NC is a Yellow Dog Dem state - vote Dem no matter what or who. Hagan put out a good ad that could sway sentiments to her.

I am reading on Kindle Sharyl Attkinson's book that just came out today. Interesting that on a cursory search tonight attacks on her are raging.

• Like 2

Georgia

1% reporting

Nathan Deal R 60,796 60.7%

Jason Carter D 37,342 37.3%

Georgia has been stuck at 1% for the last !/2 hour.

righteousmomma

I had some Kendall Jackson and NCT some Sangria. Keeping up with all this thru internet and here. NCT cannot stand to watch. Makes him too nervous.

• Like 1

I had some Kendall Jackson and NCT some Sangria. Keeping up with all this thru internet and here. NCT cannot stand to watch. Makes him too nervous.

"What's the word? Thunderbird! What's the price? A dollar twice!

• Like 2

It is going to come down to NC. NCT better be nervous.....wink.png

• Like 1

crap worse yet is going to come down to Louisiana in a run off. I don't want LA to decide our future.

I wouldn't want LA or LA to decide our futuretongue.png

• Like 1

"What's the word? Thunderbird! What's the price? A dollar twice!

What do I got? Cheap Merlot! To which I added a snort of some equally cheap Port!

Goes with the Beef & Vegetable Ragout topped with crispy hashbrowns. Cheap Shepherds Pie?

Notice the universal theme? Cheap. These are dark times....so hoping for some more good news.

May God help America tonight.

• Like 1