(Election Night Thread) Michael Barone's guide to election night 2014

Geee

Crist, are you kidding me? Good grief.

I'm hoping that changes. Seems like the first votes are coming from the Southeast (Miami etc.), hopefully the West coast can bring Scott up, but it doesn't look good.

• Like 1

I'm hoping that changes. Seems like the first votes are coming from the Southeast (Miami etc.), hopefully the West coast can bring Scott up, but it doesn't look good.

If it comes down to 2 votes we will know what family to blame for not being residents. Although Wisconsin needs good R's too.

image1.jpgPeople who have strongly-held politics and identify with one specific side — let’s call them “political partisans” — really get the short end of the stick.

A new study from the Kennedy School at Harvard, analyzing responses to the 2012 general election, found that pretty much everyone was deflated:

• Like 1

He's tan, rested and.......ready....er......well...two out of three....

He was the best Fl. Dems could come up with?

He's tan, rested and.......ready....er......well...two out of three....

He was the best Fl. Dems could come up with?

I think that a poseur governor....that's available for any crony capitalist kick-back from Prog-Central....is 'xactly what the Dems need in Florida. Scott had/has baggage that got deflected last election & they've successfully hung it around his neck this time. Truthfully, Scott was a "back-slider" and Crist just has a "prettier" face. Floridians evidently want their Governor malleable.

• Like 1

He was taking a meeting when we were having our anniversary dinner one year on Fisher Island, FL. They pulled up in black SUV's, took the meeting, checked me out, (creepy) and left. Don't like the man. Seems predatory and can't seem to decide what political party can give him what ever power and money he seeks.

WisPolitics says that it seems as if the voting percentage in liberal Madison is running behind the recall vote and the presidential vote - yeah!

• Like 2

He was taking a meeting when we were having our anniversary dinner one year on Fisher Island, FL. They pulled up in black SUV's, took the meeting, checked me out, (creepy) and left. Don't like the man. Seems predatory and can't seem to decide what political party can give him what ever power and money he seeks.

Well I can't blame him for checking Rheo out....

• Like 1

Baron says current results and where they are coming from look good for Gillespie in Va.

VIRGINIA

Warner (D): 42.73% (35,902 votes)

Gillespie ®: 54.13% (45,475 votes)

Other: 3.14% (2,637 votes)

2.28% Precincts Reporting (84,014 votes)