Coffee Shop

Rheo

Did you see that? First 300 pages are plantiffs. yowser.

On page 9 there is a comment that hundreds of names are 'fictitious'. Don't know what that means. Maybe I didn't look far enough.

The DOES on line nine that say fictitious are names that are placed there for a potential enjoinder suit later. DOES meaning John/Jane Does mean those that could be named later. Which I assume is where the Holder, Admin names are coming in as they are not in the initial Defendant list.

I think the Admin names are enjoined to the suit as they will have to answer and deal with the suit.

Still confused on why the Krim's would be targeted and killed if he was just reporting the lawsuit. He used to be an exec at Yahoo also. The Yahoo page is still up...or was yesterday when I read it.

No news organizations are even asking questions about it. Just blogs.

Not sure what to think at this point, but it is curious.

"Still confused on why the Krim's would be targeted and killed if he was just reporting the lawsuit. He used to be an exec at Yahoo also. The Yahoo page is still up...or was yesterday when I read it.

"No news organizations are even asking questions about it. Just blogs."

Can you just accept it as a coincidence? Why would anyone recruit a maid to do the job? Or was she a 'victim' too. Someone said the wounds were not self-inflicted?

"Still confused on why the Krim's would be targeted and killed if he was just reporting the lawsuit. He used to be an exec at Yahoo also. The Yahoo page is still up...or was yesterday when I read it.

Can you just accept it as a coincidence? Why would anyone recruit a maid to do the job? Or was she a 'victim' too. Someone said the wounds were not self-inflicted?

who would use a maid to send the message and how is he involved enough to be a threat to anyone

Not at this point, no.

Too many weird unanswered questions I have to assume without questioning, was it really the nanny or was she a casualty as well. The timing bothers me. Same day and someone's family gets killed to send a message.

When you tie in a money laundering lawsuit that goes to high levels and involves so many banks and mortgage companies, under this administration, I have more questions.

We are going on the assumption that the nanny did not have her throat slit and then the kids were killed. What if she was the first one taken out, but didn't die.

Still strange that someone would go after the reporter/network and not one of the plaintiff attorneys.

Like Benghazi, time will tell.

Still strange that someone would go after the reporter/network and not one of the plaintiff attorneys.

Like Benghazi, time will tell.

What better message to send to all networks who don't fall in step.

Kevin Krim was the general manager of digital content for CNBC.

That entails social media and videos. The alternate media.

'She was bent over the child, screaming and holding onto the only live child she still had,' Friedman told The Post. 'They were very deep, dark screams.

Neighbour Rima Starr, 63, added: 'She was screaming things like, "I'll never speak to her again," repeating that over and over again. Then screaming things like, "It's all right, you'll be all right, you'll be all right."'

'Then she would get waves of the reality of what just happened and then she'd go into just plain, bloodcurdling screams, with her arms flailing out to the sides.'

Marina was taken to hospital, where police said she told them, 'What are we going to do now? I'll never go back there again. They can have everything. I don't want anything.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2AeEoWEHZ

---

Who would "they" be?

edited to add this sentence as it doesn't seem consistent with a pro...or source is not true.

The source added that there is no probable medical cause keeping Ortega from speaking, as the kitchen knife she used to slit her own throat missed the major veins and arteries in her neck.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223972/Krim-murder-Brave-year-old-girl-tried-fight-killer-nanny.html#ixzz2AeHCbmKk

They can have everything they want, what a strange thing for the mother to day, I know she wouldn't be making any sense but that just sounds really strange

• Like 1

Look at all the pics. Very well done 2 days after this horrendous crime.

http://www.dailymail...ller-nanny.html

This caught my eye as a hmmm moment.

Mom has a blog that she blogs about her kids. She wrote this 3 hours before the murder.

'Lito, I must say, is a very clever little boy,' she wrote. 'He is super talkative and just has a million thoughts running through his brain and can express himself amazingly well for an almost-2 year old. I'm thinking he could be a Mini-Kevin.'

It is all probably a big coincidence and is exactly as portrayed. Nanny goes nuts and kills kids on same day dad posts about the $43 trillion dollar lawsuit against high ups in the govt and big banks, mortgage, and money laundering.

I'll stop.