The Coffee Shop

Valin

WestVirginiaRebel

Samizdata quote of the day

We live in a world where Ricky Gervais and JK Rowling are, to everyone’s surprise, not least their own, ‘right-wing’. The supposed rule breakers such as Frankie Boyle, Nish Kumar and Stewart Lee are crushingly orthodox. Roger Waters has a portfolio of crankery going back decades but remains unbesmirched, whereas a single tweet from Winston Marshall saw him exiled from polite society. (As I write, it seems Craig L Potter of the band Elbow might be heading the same way, merely for daring to criticise trans charity Mermaids.)

Gareth Roberts (£)

September 20th, 2022

His real name is Roger i hate Jews Waters

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt you have often asked yourself, "Self, just how crazy/insane has the Democratic Party become?"

Question asked...Question Answered.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

IMG_5647.jpg?w=914&ssl=1

AND many others. I see ads for (reality shows mostly, but others also)  all the time that I can't imagine anyone watches - then I think, if they didn't watch them they wouldn't be on the air. Sad, sad, sad.

2 hours ago, Valin said:

IMG_5647.jpg?w=914&ssl=1

1 hour ago, Geee said:

AND many others. I see ads for (reality shows mostly, but others also)  all the time that I can't imagine anyone watches - then I think, if they didn't watch them they wouldn't be on the air. Sad, sad, sad.

Lot of Silly Ignorant people out there. Thing is when asked  for examples/sources, the silence is deafening. As I keep saying it's not that they are stupid (Stupidity is an equal opportunity trait), its that they are Ignorant, they think they more than they really do. What is more disturbing is the lack of interest/curiosity in what the other side Really says and Why.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rudolph Changes Name To Rolanda, Dominates Female Reindeer Games - Babylon Bee

NORTH POLE - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer received praise for taking a stunning and brave stance against outdated binary gender stagnation by changing his name to Rolanda and subsequently dominating every field in the North Pole's annual Female Reindeer Games.

"Rolanda is a shining beacon for young, female reindeer in more ways than one," stated the president of the North Pole Reindeer Games Committee, Bob Chairman. "She has shattered records in every event she has entered, which says so much about the physical potential of all female reindeer."

Rolanda The Red-Nosed Reindeer did indeed break records in all events of the Female Reindeer Games, including the Sleigh Pull, Flying, Landing, Oat Bag Toss, Gingerbread House Trampling, and the Giant Slalom. :snip:

• Haha 2

WestVirginiaRebel