The Coffee Shop

Valin

WestVirginiaRebel
WestVirginiaRebel

DU Comment

I think most of his followers have no idea what a fascism is as they don't read and don't know world history. And the few that do understand fascism like it.

I do wonder if this person actually knows what fascism is?  I suspect he thinks(?) it from Ther ight.

2 hours ago, Valin said:

How do I tell if this is  satire or not?

Well, the intro says 'humor' - BUT things are getting so ridiculous day after day that in many cases it has started to go beyond humor to downright scary. :unsure:

WestVirginiaRebel
1 hour ago, WestVirginiaRebel said:

EXCLUSIVE: Not only did the in-laws of Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom give money to one of his biggest political foes; they fled from his state during the pandemic.

Kenneth F. Siebel Jr. and Judith A. Siebel, parents of Newsom's wife Jennifer Siebel and longtime California residents, became Florida residents in 2020 after purchasing a $3.3 million Naples home in March of that year, records show. The Siebels appear to still have ownership of their California home in northern San Francisco suburb of Ross. 

Newsom's in-laws, however, officially became registered voters in the Sunshine State as of June 2020. Kenneth Siebel is a registered Republican while Judith Siebel has no party affiliation. 

(Snip)

I bet That is going to be an...Interesting Thanksgiving Dinner!

How to Land in Facebook Jail

(Snip)

Well, I decided to see if Facebook was still as clueless as ever, so I posted up a new meme just out lately, which was quickly taken down with this notice:

Dahmer-1.jpg?resize=768,1384&ssl=1

Oooo! No advertising or live FB broadcasting for 30 days! So in other words, probation.

Well let’s try it again. This is my FB post this evening:

Screen-Shot-2022-09-07-at-5.51.24-PM.png

Stay tuned. I’ll let you know what happens. This one may take longer for some idiotic AI algorithm to flag it, or a confused human reviewer to give it the ax.

(Snip)

Screen-Shot-2022-09-07-at-8.21.20-PM.png

I have a 4 step solution to this.

1. Excuse me I have to get some milk.

2. Move it lady.

3. Get out of the way  B*tch!

4. involves me with a baseball bat, and being on the evening new (with a quart of milk). 

• Like 1

Nursing Home Hopes to Raise Army Veterans' Spirits, Ends up Hiring a Stripper

Have you ever empathized with a nursing home’s geriatric gentlemen? Did you dream of serving them something uplifting? Do you venerate veterans?

At the Taoyuan Veterans Home (TVH) recently, staff concocted quite the morale-booster. Over the past couple years, American nursing homes have cracked down on physical closeness in an effort to flatten the curve. But the center for retired Taiwanese Army personnel managed a cracking down concurrent with an intimacy up-surge. And the curve was certainly not flat.

In order to perk things up, administrators hired a stripper. And according to a viral video, the mission was most definitely accomplished.

From the New York Post:

[TVH] paid the adult entertainer for a steamy show to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival. …

The kinky clip shows the stripper clad in lacy lingerie, giving one elderly man a lap dance and thrusting her breasts into his face. …

Nursing home residents clapped along enthusiastically, seeming to relish the raunchy show.:snip: