The Coffee Shop

Valin

Jan. 2 1974 U.S. President Richard M. Nixon signed a bill requiring all states to lower the maximum speed limit to 55 MPH. The law was intended to conserve gasoline supplies during an embargo imposed by Arab oil-producing countries. Federal speed limits were abolished in 1995.

1. And that lasted somewhere around 2 hours 37 minute, when the American people basically told the federal government "Stick It Where The Sun Don't Shine!!" or words to tat effect.

2. Patrick Lucey the governor of Wisconsin sent this message to Washington DC "We don't care what the federal government says. We're not raising our speed limit for anyone!!!"  :D

37 minutes ago, Valin said:

Jan. 2 1974 U.S. President Richard M. Nixon signed a bill requiring all states to lower the maximum speed limit to 55 MPH. The law was intended to conserve gasoline supplies during an embargo imposed by Arab oil-producing countries. Federal speed limits were abolished in 1995.

1. And that lasted somewhere around 2 hours 37 minute, when the American people basically told the federal government "Stick It Where The Sun Don't Shine!!" or words to tat effect.

2. Patrick Lucey the governor of Wisconsin sent this message to Washington DC "We don't care what the federal government says. We're not raising our speed limit for anyone!!!"  :D

It's 65 now.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Valin said:

Sociologist calls for more abortion-based comedy

A sociologist at the University of California, San Francisco wants more comedians to joke about abortion, calling it “new ground” for television comedies to address.

(Snip)

How Sick Can Some People Be!!!

How about torture and beheadings, the Holocaust, Serial killers - those are a hoot too. :wallbash:

• Like 1

Just now, Geee said:

How about torture and beheadings, the Holocaust, Serial killers - those are a hoot too. :wallbash:

Ted Bundy was a lot of laughs, Roy Demeo what a joker.

Abortion is a sacrament to The Left.

• Like 2

Geee

We're talkin the 5th CD mn.

CD5-Minnesota-rev3.png

All of MPLS and part of the western inner ring suburbs.

In other words Keith will be my congressman...(assuming he identifies as a male) for as long as he wants.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 8:00 AM, Valin said:

Sociologist calls for more abortion-based comedy

A sociologist at the University of California, San Francisco wants more comedians to joke about abortion, calling it “new ground” for television comedies to address.

(Snip)

How Sick Can Some People Be!!!

The New York Times’ Selective Outrage About Murder Victims Will Sicken You

4 minutes ago, Geee said:

The question is, is it a Human Being? Genetically there is no difference between you and I 3 minutes after fertilization  and today.

Ever notice how outraged they get when you show a photo/movie of an abortion? They don't want to see the results.

• Like 1

The Week in Pictures: Bomb Cyclone Edition

Steven Hayward

Jan. 6 2018

I guess “polar vortex” isn’t good enough for the climatistas and other panicky people any more. This year it has to be “bomb cyclone,” which I think is actually the secret “go code” for Trump throwing his button at the Nork’s Little Rocket Man. What will it be next year I wonder? Every winter it seems people are shocked that it gets cold and snows in the northern hemisphere, and of course this is proof of climate change, except when it is “unseasonably” warm, which is also proof of climate change. Anyway, it is fun enjoying the anguish of Al Gore, who just can’t catch a break.

IMG_0480.jpg?w=750

(Snip)

Gores-game.jpeg?resize=768,570

(Snip)

Warren-eskimo.jpeg?resize=768,523

Climate-weather-2.jpeg?resize=768,531

Polar-Bear-camera.jpeg?resize=768,485

(Snip)

Kim-Bigger-button.jpeg?resize=768,507

(Snip)

Netflix-gorilla.jpeg?resize=768,515

(Snip)

Liberal-ASxcreams.jpeg?resize=768,479

(Snip)

Iran-cash.jpeg?resize=768,578

(Snip)

Iran-Gfreat-satan.jpeg?resize=768,465

(Snip)

Tax-Cut-Options.jpeg?resize=768,769

(Snip)

Headlines of the week:

CA-Pot-Sales-hed.jpeg?resize=768,136

(Snip)

Marxist-restaurant-hed.jpeg?resize=768,9

Irish-pub.jpeg?resize=768,101

I want one of these.

(Snip)

Cabs-or-Bathrooms.jpeg?resize=768,687

(Snip)

Offend-Everyone-1.jpeg?resize=768,765

(Snip)

GunGuy-4.jpeg?resize=768,417

And Finally.........

GunGirl-52.jpeg?resize=768,813

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 10:11 AM, Valin said:

My Congressman...I'm Soooo Thrilled

Rep. Keith EllisonVerified account @keithellison

At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump

DSpO0wSXcAMPvjw.jpg

12:48 PM - 3 Jan 2018

2,145 Retweets 7,851 Likes

Ben Shapiro Strikes Back

Ben ShapiroVerified account @benshapiro

At home and just found a copy of the book that strikes fear into the heart of @keithellison https://twitter.com/keithellison/status/948657342308147202 

DSvLTVBVoAAzhj0.jpg

4:30 PM - 4 Jan 2018

2 hours ago, Valin said:

PBS

:lmfao:

Blah, blah, blah.  Plus I have never heard of The Cook Political Report.  But of course there are a lot of things I've never heard of.

“Drive Fast—Freeze a Yankee,” the Sequel

Steve Hayward

Jan. 9 2018

Apparently I am not the only one who recalls the great Texas taunt from the 1970s, “Drive Fast, Freeze a Yankee!” A sharp-eyed reader who hails from San Antonio directs me to a contemporary tune from the time, “Freeze a Yankee,” recorded by The Folkel Minority, which sounds like a band name straight from the imagination of Christopher Guest in A Mighty Wind. The video is below, but here’s a couple of the lyrics for people who may not be able to watch with the sound turned up at work:

(Snip)

Science confirms Men & Women Are Different.

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
  Snips and snails
  And puppy-dogs' tails
That's what little boys are made of

What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
  Sugar and spice
  And everything nice
That's what little girls are made of

• Like 1

The Week in Pictures: Oprah! Edition

Steven Hayward

Jan. 13 2018

Just what is Oprah’s campaign slogan going to be? “Make America nice again”? Is her platform going to be, “Forget about a chicken in every pot; how about a [hybrid] car in every garage! You get a car—and you get a car—and you get a car!” There’s just one problem: what cabinet position will Harvey Weinstein get? Yeah—let’s elect another TV celebrity president: what could go wrong? Oh yeah, and Obama is building a presidential library that looks like a rejected design for a Pez dispenser. Talk about celebrity presidents!

Oprah-mania.jpeg?resize=768,564

(Snip)

2020-Race.jpeg?resize=768,545

(Snip)

Oprah-2020.jpeg?w=956

(Snip)

Oprah-Weinsteon.jpeg?w=700

(Snip)

Trump-steamroller.jpeg?resize=768,548

(Snip)

Crazy-Trump.jpeg?resize=768,556

(Snip)