Predictions for Tonight’s GOP Debate

Geee

CNN tried to take Carson down with killing 1000's of kids. He came back with a great response. Audience did not like CNN question

This is why I have a problem with Carly.... another totally canned 20 second pitch she works in.

Could be why her numbers are falling.

• Like 1

This is why I have a problem with Carly.... another totally canned 20 second pitch she works in.

There are a couple of them that are just mimicking their campaign pitches. At least Cruz and Rubio are pretty original. Maybe that's why they go up after a debate.

I guess coming from the business world I see all the hallmarks of how you do a press conference/ customer presentation. You have 6 topics you must get across. No matter what you are asked, you transition in 10 seconds to your point X. Really bad when you can see the same thing in multiple videos that the internet provides. Maybe she is good, but for me this is just CEO press conference 101.

I guess coming from the business world I see all the hallmarks of how you do a press conference/ customer presentation. You have 6 topics you must get across. No matter what you are asked, you transition in 10 seconds to your point X. Really bad when you can see the same thing in multiple videos that the internet provides. Maybe she is good, but for me this is just CEO press conference 101.

I think Cruz, Rubio so far are doing well. Carson struggling. Jeb is toast. Trump is Trump no impact to him so far. Others making no progress.

Reason #295,810 why I'm not a libertarian.

Is quote working OK for you? I'm having to click twice to get quote on new IE browser....

Reason #295,810 why I'm not a libertarian.

Is quote working OK for you? I'm having to click twice to get quote on new IE browser....

Working for me. you could try putting quotes in manually.