Predictions for Tonight’s GOP Debate

Geee

Should I feel bad that as soon as Kasich opens his mouth I just don't want to hear it. Not sure if it is bias, or something about him

He ruined his chance last debate I think. After that your just expecting more of the same. He seems toned down tonight - someone must have told him he made an ass out of himself.

Paul! Paul? Paul.....

Gang of 8 bill slam on Rubio....

Rubio.... I want to thank Paul for another 30 seconds....LOL

Your Phone bill?

?

That's what the metadata program collected. Say you call me Metadata collects the 2 phone numbers and the length of the call...a phone bill. That is what so many people got their panties in a bunch over.

Carson complains about no talk time and then is asked to discuss the "feud" between senators on stage and he passes... does not redirect, talk about something else, just says no comment......

That was stupid.

• Like 1

Carson whines about no questions.... He (based on polls anyway) should have been before Carly and Jeb, etc.

I was not impressed with his response.

• Like 1

Great answer again from Carly. If she is not the candidate - she should be in the cabinet somewhere. She certainly would make a better DHS secretary than we have now.

I really would like to see Carly in a much smaller debate where she can't just use her "canned" answers that sometime have little to do with the question. I went to media training at my last company and she does exactly what we were trained to do... say your canned/desired thing no matter what you are asked.

I really would like to see Carly in a much smaller debate where she can't just use her "canned" answers that sometime have little to do with the question. I went to media training at my last company and she does exactly what we were trained to do... say your canned/desired thing no matter what you are asked.

I've seen this in her You Tubes.