Coffee Shop

Rheo

@Valin!

My Beretta Brigadier is on your poster above! That's my bedside weapon!

Although my couch gun, car gun, garage gun & bathroom gun are not on the poster......

Miss Piggy weighs in....make that an ignorant low class version of Miss Piggy, the kind of person reasonably intelligent people don't want to be seen in public with.

http://youtu.be/W4HsI6ja_n0

Who CARES what these 4 women have to say about anything??!!

• Like 1

And Finally....

Hot-116-copy.jpg,qresize=451,P2C600.page

I would just like to point out, That is really bad ineffective camouflage!

I don't know... I thought it was pretty good camouflage.... I hardly noticed the gun at all!!

• Like 3

From The Peoples Democratic Republic of Minnesota

Johnson cuts Dayton’s lead in half

Gary Gross

26 October 2014.

The biggest takeaway from the Strib’s latest Minnesota Poll article is that Jeff Johnson has cut Gov. Dayton’s lead in half:

Gov. Mark Dayton maintains a lead over Republican Jeff Johnson in a new Star Tribune Minnesota Poll, but Johnson gained some ground while Dayton’s support stayed flat.

The poll taken Oct. 20-22 shows Dayton leading Johnson, 45 percent to 38 percent, with Independence Party candidate Hannah Nicollet at 5 percent. In September, the poll showed Dayton at 45, Johnson at 33 and Nicollet at 1 percent. With Election Day just over a week away, the DFL governor has shown a consistent polling advantage.

More Minnesotans also now say they have made up their minds about the race, with 10 percent still undecided, compared to 20 percent five weeks ago. They would have to break in large numbers for Johnson if he is to overcome Dayton’s lead.

(Snip)

&

Minnesota Poll: Franken lead over McFadden narrows to single digits

ABBY SIMONS , Star Tribune
October 26, 2014

U.S. Sen. Al Franken is leading Republican challenger Mike McFadden by 48 to 39 percent, though Franken’s advantage appears to have slipped in recent weeks, according to a Star Tribune Minnesota Poll.

McFadden had been down by 13 percentage points, according to the previous Minnesota Poll taken in September. He continues to run far ahead of Franken in outer suburbs and has nearly twice Franken’s support among independents, who favor the challenger 46 percent to 27 percent.

In contrast, Franken is showing strong support in Hennepin and Ramsey counties, and across northern Minnesota.

(Snip)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My take, the Star Tribune poll has a loooong history of oversampling democrats, so these races may...MAY be a lot closer than these polls show. Keep a good thought!

• Like 3

Please Note:

This post contains liberal tears....in abundance! You may use liberal tears to wash out the poop stains of the fabric of our life...left there by liberals! These tears also lubricate guns, absolve white guilt & add an extra zest to a glass of fine whiskey....

Liberal Sad Trombone: “We are such losers” Posted by William A. Jacobson

http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/10/liberal-sad-trombone-we-are-such-losers/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LegalInsurrection+%28Le%C2%B7gal+In%C2%B7sur%C2%B7rec%C2%B7tion%29

(I’m just going to post an excerpt of this. There is nothing I could add that would make it any more satisfying to read. So I will not put my own thoughts between Thomas Frank at Salon.com playing the sad trombone and the readers.)

Thomas Frank: “We are such losers” http://www.salon.com/2014/10/26/thomas_frank_we_are_such_losers/

….Barack Obama survived his re-election, but he is suffering a form of Jimmy Carter’s fate nevertheless. The ambiguous idealism of Carter’s first run for the presidency was precisely what set the table for his downfall later on. Being a “blank screen” or the personal object of the enthusiasm of millions—these may play well when a candidate is unknown, but they are postures impossible to maintain as president. In both cases, they led inevitably to disappointment and disillusionment.

The moral of this story is not directed at Democratic politicians; it is meant for us, the liberal rank and file. We still “yearn to believe,” as [Rick] Perlstein says. There is something about the Carter / Obama personality that appeals to us in a deep, unspoken way, and that has led Democrats to fall for a whole string of passionless centrists: John Kerry, Al Gore, Michael Dukakis, Gary Hart and Bill Clinton. Each time, Democratic voters are enchanted by a kind of intellectual idealism that (we are told) is unmoored from ideology.

We persuade ourselves that the answer to the savagery of the right—the way to trump the naked class aggression of the One Percent—is to say farewell to our own tradition and get past politics and ideology altogether. And so we focus on the person of the well-meaning, hyper-intelligent leader. We are so high-minded, we think. We are so scientific.

We are such losers.

Scissors-32x32.png

Full whine & sobbing at Salon.com

Salon.com via Legal Insurrection via iOTWReports