Coffee Shop

Rheo

Kirsten Powers jumped the shark last night on Bill O'Reilly. She basically said that Americans are able to absorb 50,000+ babies and school age children into the USA with no impact to our infrastructure."

"I disagree with the president about sending children back, and I don't understand how he's going to do this. Who is he sending them back to? Is he just going to throw them on a bus and send them back to their dangerous countries? These are human beings and I support amnesty."

When BOR said that many more would come and the problems that would cause on infrastructure she said that was OK, no problemo, as it hadn't happened yet.

See comments on her Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/kirstenpowers10?filter=2

Kirsten Powers -

see #JuanWilliams_in_Drag

see #DishwaterBlonde_and_Ditzy

see #Stupiderbytheday

One nice post by lady from Texas to #JuanWilliams_in_Drag AKA Kirsten Powers

Ms. Powers, I have been watching you for some time on Fox news. I for the most part do not believe the way you do. As for the statement you keep making concerning that there is no reason for us not to take care of the thousands of children who are coming in on our Southern borders, I wonder just how you propose for them to be taken care of. How many of them will you be willing to take into your home and nurture while they are growing up? Or do your propose that huge orphanages be built to house them? Or perhaps you would support the re-start of the orphan trains that once came out of New York City and stopped at every little place across the country trying to find families who were willing to take in/adopt these children?

Many of those children were placed in good homes, but many were exploited for free labor and mistreated and malnourished. I don't believe you have any children of your own, so you have not experienced the constant physical labor that is required to raise a child. Who is supposed to console them when they cry, make sure their emotional needs are cared for, wipe their noses when needed, do their laundry, prepare their meals, be sure they go to doctor appointments, be sure they go to school and help them with their homework, see to it that they have a good social life, deal with their homesickness and lack of contact with their biological families, etc., etc. There is no end to what children need on a daily basis.

I, for one, am too old to raise another family, being as I bore and raised four of my own children and have been involved in helping to nurture and care for twelve grandchildren. But then you might like to take some of the little tykes into your home. I have no way of knowing, but I rather doubt it. Taking care of children involves so much more than just throwing billions of tax dollars at them. There is the human, physical element that has to be addressed.

The next time you discuss this topic with Bill O'Reilly, I hope you will be able to answer the question of just exactly who you expect to take care of all the unaccompanied children from South of our borders. Thank you for your time. Melba Wood from Whitesboro, Texas

• Like 2

Why is this not human trafficking in children? The very real problem we have in this country and others.

And this POS of an admin, is leading the way, to score political points in the emotional issue of immigration.

spit and hiss on him and all the evil he is making happen.

• Like 3

Why is this not human trafficking in children?

Because there is a Democrat in the WH.

Next question.

• Like 1

One nice post by lady from Texas to #JuanWilliams_in_Drag AKA Kirsten Powers

Ms. Powers, I have been watching you for some time on Fox news. I for the most part do not believe the way you do. As for the statement you keep making concerning that there is no reason for us not to take care of the thousands of children who are coming in on our Southern borders, I wonder just how you propose for them to be taken care of. How many of them will you be willing to take into your home and nurture while they are growing up? Or do your propose that huge orphanages be built to house them? Or perhaps you would support the re-start of the orphan trains that once came out of New York City and stopped at every little place across the country trying to find families who were willing to take in/adopt these children?

Many of those children were placed in good homes, but many were exploited for free labor and mistreated and malnourished. I don't believe you have any children of your own, so you have not experienced the constant physical labor that is required to raise a child. Who is supposed to console them when they cry, make sure their emotional needs are cared for, wipe their noses when needed, do their laundry, prepare their meals, be sure they go to doctor appointments, be sure they go to school and help them with their homework, see to it that they have a good social life, deal with their homesickness and lack of contact with their biological families, etc., etc. There is no end to what children need on a daily basis.

I, for one, am too old to raise another family, being as I bore and raised four of my own children and have been involved in helping to nurture and care for twelve grandchildren. But then you might like to take some of the little tykes into your home. I have no way of knowing, but I rather doubt it. Taking care of children involves so much more than just throwing billions of tax dollars at them. There is the human, physical element that has to be addressed.

The next time you discuss this topic with Bill O'Reilly, I hope you will be able to answer the question of just exactly who you expect to take care of all the unaccompanied children from South of our borders. Thank you for your time. Melba Wood from Whitesboro, Texas

Just one more problem to add to Melba's excellent list of the difficulties of people taking in these children -- they won't understand a word you say! (Unless you speak the kind of Spanish that a kid can understand.)

I like Megyn's hair. It fits her personality. The hairdo that drives me crazy is the long curly-que down both sides of the front halfway to the waist that so many of the Fox ladies wear. They look like middle school yearbook pictures.

• Like 1

* Activists Want Texas Cheerleader Off Facebook
Huntress becomes hunted as exotic-game photos infuriate animal lovers.
Molly Wharton
July 2 2014

kendalljonesarticle.jpg

(Snip)

Jones has not let the insults and threats stop her, though. “I just want to thank all the haters for making such a big deal with your uneducated comments,” she wrote in response to the comments. “Due to the popularity, I’ve got over 200 new likes in the past 2 hours!”

*Translation: Morons

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets see...1. real easy on the eye, 2. likes to hunt, 3. good sense of humor.....I think I'm In Love!....or at least a strong case of Like. cool.png

CNN is orgasmic with their BREAKING NEWS today.

For 288,000: You're hired!

Jobs recovery seems to hit its stride

It's the fifth straight month that employers have added at least 200,000 jobs. The last time that happened was in late 1999, as the dot-com bubble was inflating.

They seem to miss reporting the total number working versus as a percentage of the population.

It's the fifth straight month that employers have added at least 200,000 jobs. The last time that happened was in late 1999, as the dot-com bubble was inflating.

They seem to miss reporting the total number working versus as a percentage of the population.

don't let little things like facts stand in the way

Cyber_Liberty

The Labor Participation Rate is unchanged at 62.8%. Tiny letters at the bottom of the page....

As for the Unemployment rate:

cooking-the-books.jpg

• Like 1

The Labor Participation Rate is unchanged at 62.8%. Tiny letters at the bottom of the page....

@Cyber_Liberty @cudjo

Complex concepts like numerators and denominators are far beyond the comprehension of the voting masses these days. wallbash.gif

Molly Wharton

July 2 2014

kendalljonesarticle.jpg

(Snip)

Jones has not let the insults and threats stop her, though. “I just want to thank all the haters for making such a big deal with your uneducated comments,” she wrote in response to the comments. “Due to the popularity, I’ve got over 200 new likes in the past 2 hours!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets see...1. real easy on the eye, 2. likes to hunt, 3. good sense of humor.....I think I'm In Love!....or at least a strong case of Like. cool.png

She killed a LION. What happiness is there in that?

I like Megyn's hair. It fits her personality. The hairdo that drives me crazy is the long curly-que down both sides of the front halfway to the waist that so many of the Fox ladies wear. They look like middle school yearbook pictures.

kinda punky

Molly Wharton

July 2 2014

kendalljonesarticle.jpg

(Snip)

Not much of a hunter are ya.

Molly Wharton

July 2 2014

kendalljonesarticle.jpg

(Snip)

No, not at all. I understand the need to hunt deer, but I could never shoot one.

Molly Wharton

July 2 2014

kendalljonesarticle.jpg

(Snip)

No, not at all. I understand the need to hunt deer, but I could never shoot one.

Deer, you mean Wood Rats?

I don't mind the shooting, its the gutting and lugging out of the woods that I don't like....and don't get me started on Booze and hunting.!

OK -- I'll tell you who I would GLADLY shoot!! That guy who left his precious, beautiful 22-month old baby boy to die in his sweltering SUV for 7 hours because he wanted to be child free!!! angry.png

Come to think of it, shooting would be too good for him. I wonder how long it would take for him to die in a sweltering car....

Edited by nickydog

OK -- I'll tell you who I would GLADLY shoot!! That guy who left his precious, beautiful 22-month old baby boy to die in his sweltering SUV for 7 hours because he wanted to be child free!!! angry.png

Come to think of it, shooting would be too good for him. I wonder how long it would take for him to die in a sweltering car....

If I may quote my father....."horse whippins to good for him."

Or

John Prine..."Some Humans Ain't Human, Some People Ain't Kind."

• Like 1