Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

Hillary to Showcase Her Vigor

http://www.worldnewsbureau.com/2014/05/hillary-to-showcase-her-vigor.html

hilary-beer1.jpg

original.jpg

NEW YORK (WNB) - Hillary Clinton's handlers are reportedely crafting an image campaign that will portray her in a more youthful, energetic way.

As the likely candidate nears her expected declaration to run for president, a number of stories have recently questioned her age and physical well-being. Sources say Clinton will counter by borrowing a page from First Lady-Michelle Obama's playbook by being photographed vigorously working out (below) and dancing whenever possible.

"Far from being old, Mrs. Clinton is vivaciously active," said one unidentified staff member. "On any given day, you'll find Hillary at the gym or maybe even running a marathon someplace - she's always in motion!"

Scissors-32x32.png

Via TheWorldNewsBureau

She probably runs a marathon about like I do, catch a glimpse on TV and that's it.

Yeah, that would be me, too. laugh.png

I just realized fast food workers were on strike today. Missed out on that.

What?! No Big Macs today? Does that include Kentucky Fried Chicken? What will people do? This will convince the country that fast food workers deserve a living wage to support their families for sure.

Allow me to translate....
Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah blah blah blah...Blah Blah!

And he means every word of it...unless he doesn't.
  • Like 1

I just realized fast food workers were on strike today. Missed out on that.

What?! No Big Macs today? Does that include Kentucky Fried Chicken? What will people do? This will convince the country that fast food workers deserve a living wage to support their families for sure.

I don't know what we'll do. But I know who to blame

bushy.jpg

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Sun Trust Banks Cuts Ties With Benham Brothers After Their Conservative Views Are Attacked http://weaselzippers.us/186280-sun-trust-banks-cuts-ties-with-benham-brothers-after-their-conservative-views-are-attacked/

How frightening is this? You will not be allowed a different opinion or you will not be allowed to operate.

Another part of the DOJ’s Operation Chokepoint? http://weaselzippers.us/184886-welcome-to-operation-chokepoint-the-dojs-massive-overreach-to-shut-down-lawful-businesses-they-dont-like/

Scissors-32x32.png

First they lost their television show. Now the Benham brothers say they are losing their business.

SunTrust Banks is cutting ties with would-be reality stars David and Jason Benham after liberal activists attacked them for their conservative views on abortion and gay marriage, The Daily Caller has learned.

In a statement provided first to TheDC on Friday, the Benham brothers confirmed that SunTrust Banks has pulled all of its listed properties with the Benham brothers’ bank-owned property business, which includes several franchisees across four states.

The move comes just a week after HGTV announced it was canceling a planned home renovation show hosted by the brothers.

“If our faith costs us our HGTV show and our business, then so be it,” said Jason Benham on Friday.

“We were caught off-guard with this one,” David Benham said of SunTrust’s actions. “Keeping us off television wasn’t enough, now this agenda to silence wants us out of the marketplace.”

The Benhams, in their statement, said the news came “without warning or explanation from SunTrust and took place over a 15 minute period” on Thursday. The Brothers said they have had a “mutually productive working relationship with SunTrust for many years” and hold a ”preferred broker” status with the bank.

The brothers said they contacted SunTrust, but bank employees declined to explain the reasoning for what happened.

Scissors-32x32.png

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/16/exclusive-suntrust-cuts-business-ties-with-benham-brothers-after-conservative-views-attacked/

DailyCaller via WeaselZippers

Sun Trust Banks Cuts Ties With Benham Brothers After Their Conservative Views Are Attacked http://weaselzippers.us/186280-sun-trust-banks-cuts-ties-with-benham-brothers-after-their-conservative-views-are-attacked/

How frightening is this? You will not be allowed a different opinion or you will not be allowed to operate.

I wish this was a surprise, but of late.....not so much.

I wonder if a stock holders suit could be brought accusing these banks of fiduciary irresponsibility?

Wiki: Sun Trust Banks

SrWoodchuck

I wonder if a stock holders suit could be brought accusing these banks of fiduciary irresponsibility?

@Valin

Sun Trust backpedaled....claiming it was a 3rd party investor that wanted them dropped [maybe a gov't. entity?] and they've re-established business ties with the brothers.....

@Valin

Sun Trust backpedaled....claiming it was a 3rd party investor that wanted them dropped [maybe a gov't. entity?] and they've re-established business ties with the brothers.....

Thanks. This 3rd party investor....fraud charges?

The Week in Pictures: #Hashtag Edition

Steven Hayward

May 17, 2014

So now were going to save the world with hashtags? How would this have gone down in the past? Heavy fighting; Germans putting up stiff resistance. #OmahaBeach. Thats one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. #TranquilityBase. Today Ukraine, tomorrow the Baltics! #PutinSmiles. By now the rest of the world has to be wondering: Seriously? #WhyDidYouElectSuchAnObviousIdiot? You can all find at #PowerLines WeekinPictures.

(Snip)

508x394xHashtag-Diplomacy-copy.jpg.pages

507x351xHashtag-Diplomacy-2-copy.jpg.pag

(Snip)

508x358xObama-Climate-copy.jpg.pagespeed

(Snip)

517x367xClimate-Heretic-1-copy.jpg.pages

(Snip)

464x325xRice-at-Rutgers-copy1.jpg.pagesp

(Snip)

504x385xHurt-Feelings-Zone-copy.jpg.page

(Snip)

571x526xKnieval-Congress-Jump-copy.jpg.p

(Snip)

503x438xIsrael-711s-copy.jpg.pagespeed.i

(Snip)

393x396xPolar-Bear-Service-copy.jpg.page

(Snip)

539x376xVegetarian-Ham-copy.jpg.pagespee

(Snip)

507x503xPenguin-Bomb-copy.jpg.pagespeed.

And finally. . .

461x487xHot-66-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5Sl

• Like 2

righteousmomma

Oh This Is Going To Drive Certain People RIGHT UP THE WALL...not that, that is a bad thing B)

DU

Oh This Is Going To Drive Certain People RIGHT UP THE WALL...not that, that is a bad thing B)

DU

I bought the first book and read it and totally enjoyed it. He makes historical points in a realsville way.

I bought the first book and read it and totally enjoyed it. He makes historical points in a realsville way.

So in other words you're a racist. smile.png

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

So in other words you're a racist. smile.png

No, @Valin.....that would be me! I am Spartacus!