Coffee Shop

Rheo

@Geee

Paul Ryan Hates poor people...but you already knew that.

Paul Ryan is the worst. He not only hates the poor, women and is racist - he likes George Bush, Fox News and possibly even the Koch brothers. I shall vote for him again, next time aroundwink.png

@Geee

Paul Ryan is the worst. He not only hates the poor, women and is racist - he likes George Bush, Fox News and possibly even the Koch brothers. I shall vote for him again, next time aroundwink.png

If you can, vote for him for me, too, @Geee.

• Like 1

@Geee

Well since the courts here just voted down our voter ID law - who knowswink.png If you can't beat em join em?

@Geee

Well since the courts here just voted down our voter ID law - who knowswink.png If you can't beat em join em?

dead-voters-obama-cartoon.jpg

• Like 1

Biking with Bush: Former president opens up about veterans, Jeb 2016

May 1st, 2014

Jake Tapper, Eric Marrapodi, Sherisse Pham

Crawford, Texas (CNN) - It is not an easy ride.

The rugged 100-kilometer mountain bike ride cuts through the Texas hill country and was designed to keep a fitness freak on his toes.

Former President George W. Bush spent the morning putting to shame men and women half his age as he powered through the course.

This is his personal bike trail through his sprawling 1,600-acre Crawford ranch.

(Snip)

Vid At Link

pollyannaish

What is the reaction to raising the minimum wage to $15 hour out your way?

Bet the businesses are delighted.

Gosnell the Movie

$1,735,628USD

raised of $2,100,000 goal

83%

10 days left

Dr. Kermit Gosnell is the most prolific serial killer in American History, but almost no one knows who he is.

The Grand Jury investigating Kermit Gosnell's horrific crimes said this:

This case is about a doctor who killed babies ... What we mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable, babies in the third trimester of pregnancy and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors .... Over the years, many people came to know that something was going on here. But no one put a stop to it. (Report of the Grand Jury)

Mr. Subtlety says get your card out....or else I may move in next door...and you really don't want that.

SrWoodchuck

Planned Parenthood Doesn’t Think Someone With AIDS Should Tell Their Sexual Partner First
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=234169

LifeNews

If someone with the AIDS virus was about to have sex with you, should they have to tell you about their HIV-positive status first? Planned Parenthood doesn’t think so.

In a brochure entitled Happy, Healthy, and Hot, which Planned Parenthood describes as a “guide for young people living with HIV to help them understand their sexual rights, and live healthy, fun, happy and sexually fulfilling lives,” the giant of the abortion advocacy world proclaims:

You have the right to decide if, when, and how to disclose your HIV status…

You know best if and when it is safe to disclose your [HIV] status…

There is no right or wrong way to have sex. Just have fun, explore and be yourself!…

It is not always possible to talk about to your partner(s) or to practice safer sex…

Scissors-32x32.png

Via iOTW

The Week in Pictures: Dudism Edition
Steven Hayward
5/3/14

I suppose in the age of legalized pot and a president who came from the “Choom Gang” in college we shouldn’t be surprised to find out that our real national security team is the cast of characters from The Big Lebowski (right down to the German nihilists who won’t lift an un-severed toe to help Ukraine). ”It’s like, there’s this terror attack in Benghazi, dude, and like, we need to find a YouTube video to blame it on. . .”

505x310xBret-Baier-Dude-copy.jpg.pagespe

569x424xNewe-Benghazi-copy.jpg.pagespeed

(Snip)

554x414xCNN-Lost-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.k

588x410xKeystone-Process-copy.jpg.pagesp

560x377xSpending.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zjmqaw

(Snip)

350x516xPhilosophy-Factory-copy.jpg.page

(Snip)

519x600xCanadian-Cake-copy-519x600.jpg.p

(Snip)

455x395xJerry-Jones-copy.jpg.pagespeed.i