Coffee Shop

Rheo

Boy those Republicans sure are bad people!

56 seconds in and I couldn't watch any more.

Boy those Republicans sure are bad people!

56 seconds in and I couldn't watch any more.

Only 33 months left! I bet Jimmy Carter is happy. He's no longer the worst President in modern time. He is just not a very good President!

• Like 2

clearvision

Reading about the B&B circus acrobat collapse. Hard to believe they relied on 1 (ONE) carabiner no matter what it is rated at to support 9 performers

Even zip line rides have a backup connection... per rider.

N.J. woman films own abortion to show ‘positive’ side of procedure
Cheryl K. Chumley
May 6, 2014

Emily Letts, an abortion counselor in New Jersey, said she wasn’t ready to have a baby, even though she was pregnant, and decided that the best solution for her would be to have an abortion — and film it.

“I found out I am pregnant,” the 25-year-old said in the video she uploaded onto YouTube. “I’m not ready to have children.”

So why the video of the procedure?

“[i want to] show women that there is such thing as a positive abortion story,” The Blaze reported.

(Snip)

huh.png

Reading about the B&B circus acrobat collapse. Hard to believe they relied on 1 (ONE) carabiner no matter what it is rated at to support 9 performers

Even zip line rides have a backup connection... per rider.

Also hard to believe those acrobats agreed to be hung by their HAIR!!

This can't really be true.

Apparantly It Is

3028933-inline-s-methane-02.jpg

The Moron Chip Theory:

Deep within the brain of most humans, resides the Moron chip. This chip, when working properly, is constantly observing the person's behavior. In the event of dangerous or stupid behavior, it will go into alarm mode. Historically, this chip may be what helped the smarter cavemen to not become "food" or "stuff on a rock".

What we may be dealing with is a Moron Chip Failure

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

USMC 777 Howitzer Scores Direct Hit On Taliban [No Survivors] From 22 Miles Away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy3kTequFmc&feature=player_embedded

Video: Longest Ever Artillery Shot In Marine History Kills Group of Taliban Fighters More Than 22 Miles Away… http://weaselzippers.us/185022-video-longest-ever-artillery-shot-in-marine-history-kills-group-of-taliban-fighters-more-than-22-miles-away/

On February 12, 2012 the longest operational artillery shot in U.S. Marines history was fired from a M777 Howitzer. Marines dropped the 155mm M982 Excalibur round on Taliban insurgents 36 km away — more than 22 miles — in Helmand province, Afghanistan. It killed the group of Taliban fighters.

The M777 howitzer is a towed 155 mm artillery piece which made its first combat appearance in Afghanistan. The M777 is often combined with the Excalibur GPS-guided munition, which allows accurate fire at a range of up to 25 miles.

Via WeaselZippers

SrWoodchuck

An Iranian stealth submarine sinks before targeting a mock US carrier in an a naval exercise http://www.debka.com/article/23894/An-Iranian-stealth-submarine-sinks-before-targeting-a-mock-US-carrier-in-an-a-naval-exercise

Ghadir_Class_sunk_4.14.jpg

A new Iranian Ghadir-class stealth mini-submarine, home-built with Chinese technology, recently sank near the Strait of Hormuz, while preparing for a Revolutionary Guards naval exercise to practice sinking or disabling a mock-up US aircraft carrier, DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report exclusively.

The sub was launched just a year ago.

The Iranians drew a tight veil of secrecy over the accident, curtailing the search for the estimated 10 crewmen to avoid drawing the notice of US or other intelligence agencies in the region.

Chinese and Russian teams secretly enlisted to help search for the sunken mini-submarine, quickly abandoned it saying that none of the crew could have survived. It was up to Iran to decide, they said, whether to continue the search at the risk of exposing its plans for sinking US carriers in a war contingency. So long as the sub stayed on the bottom, its stealth technology would make it hard for Western intelligence to locate it.

The ill-fated submarine was to have shown its paces by striking a replica of the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier Iran had built at the Bandar Abbas naval base.

The replica was spotted by US satellites. Challenged for an explanation, the Iranians first tried claiming it was to be used in a film documenting the naval forces present in the Persian Gulf.

But then on April 27, the Navy Commander Rear Adm. Ali Fadavi gave the game a way by saying: “Iranian forces should target the carrier in the trainings. We should learn about the weaknesses and strengths of our enemy.”

On May 6, Adm. Fadavi made a more warlike statement that clearly defined “the enemy” when he said: "They [Americans] know nothing. We have been making and sinking replicas of US destroyers, frigates and warships for long years, and we have sunk the replica of their vessels in 50 seconds through a series of operational measures."

The semi-official Fars agency quoted him as saying also: “Destroying the US navy remains one of the top operational goals of the Tehran forces. If war with the United States breaks out, the Iranians will attack American aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, their size making them easy to target.”

Scissors-32x32.png

DebkaFile via TheoSpark

Like the "Open House" flags on those two little tubs......but "Open" anything is bad for a submarine. At least when they go to war against the USNavy.....they'll be in a good spot....on the bottom.

SrWoodchuck

Number of times that Clinton figures who testified in court or before Congress said that they didn’t remember, didn’t know, or something similar.

Bill Kennedy 116

Harold Ickes 148

Ricki Seidman 160

Bruce Lindsey 161

Bill Burton 191

Mark Gearan 221

Mack McLarty 233

Neil Egglseston 250

Hillary Clinton 250

John Podesta 264

Jennifer O’Connor 343

Dwight Holton 348

Patsy Thomasson 420

Jeff Eller 697

Via BonedJello

Saving Barack Obama
John Hinderaker

We have written a couple of times about street artists, especially in Southern California, who are conducting a guerrilla campaign against the Obama administration. That campaign has escalated, as this is well beyond street art: a nicely produced parody movie poster titled “Saving Barack Obama.” It mimics this famous poster for “Saving Private Ryan.”

420x600xsaving-private-ryan-521a5ad8ab73

545x363xSBO_010-e1399393849926.jpg.pages

Note the identical font and the teleprompters. The text says, “A Steven Spielberg ploy,” and at the bottom, “the mission is a fraud.” According to the Free Beacon, the posters “have appeared on bus stops and benches throughout Los Angeles, including just outside Melrose Avenue, the main entrance to Paramount Pictures.”

The posters are intended to protest against a travesty:

Obama will be honored at the University of Southern California’s Shoah Foundation, a Holocaust museum founded by the Hollywood director [steven Spielberg] after he made Schindler’s List.

• Like 2

Those racist liberals on MSNBC...

CNN

MSNBC apologizes for 'ill-advised' Cinco de Mayo segment

(CNN) -- The anchor of MSNBC's "Way Too Early" apologized Tuesday for "ill-advised" references to Mexicans and Cinco de Mayo.

Scissors-32x32.png
During several moments in the show on Monday, correspondent Louis Burgdorf appeared in a suit and tie and a sombrero.

"Happy Cinco de Mayo. Let me just take a shot here to get the thing started," he said before appearing to take a drink. "Ole!"

Later, Roberts was shown dancing with a maraca in one hand while there were margarita glasses and bottles of "tequila" on his anchor desk.

Burgdorf also popped into the closing shot, in which he apparently pretended to drink from one of the tequila bottles for several seconds as Roberts explained the background of the holiday.

Hmmmm... it seems that the MSNBC intellectually elite and progressive "news staff" is only sensitive to "certain" minority groups and offensive racial stereotypes. Other groups just don't count.

Can you imagine them doing a Juneteenth segment in blackface... swilling Colt 45 and eating ribs? ohmy.png

Edited to add: Rereading the "apology"... I noticed the typical liberal obfuscation of their action. It was NOT "ill-advised"... it was outright negative racist sterotyping.

Again... only Republicans, Tea Party memebers, Conservatives or FoxNews can be racist. And we don't even have to outwardly express it... because they already know what's in our hearts and minds.

• Like 2

N.J. woman films own abortion to show ‘positive’ side of procedure

Cheryl K. Chumley

May 6, 2014

Emily Letts, an abortion counselor in New Jersey, said she wasn’t ready to have a baby, even though she was pregnant, and decided that the best solution for her would be to have an abortion — and film it.

“I found out I am pregnant,” the 25-year-old said in the video she uploaded onto YouTube. “I’m not ready to have children.”

So why the video of the procedure?

“[i want to] show women that there is such thing as a positive abortion story,” The Blaze reported.

(Snip)

huh.png

http://youtu.be/qlRPOciuh9w

"Some humans ain't human,

Some people ain't kind"

John Prine

• Like 1