I Terrorist dead, Shoot out in Watertown

righteousmomma

saveliberty

Watching the news conference now. Watertown will have additional police presence for 2 to 3 days. Ordinances were made safe.

saveliberty

Especially since the police are eager to find him. sad.png

Please, no vengeance. Just bring him in.

Edited by saveliberty

saveliberty

We are where we were as of Monday night, with a couple of exceptions, says our governor.

Dad said once that gubernatorial is where goobers come from.

• Like 2

He went to Russia last year for 6 months...comes back and on 9/11 gets his naturalization status.....after being investigated the previous year for potential terrorist ties.

WTH?

We are where we were as of Monday night, with a couple of exceptions, says our governor.

Dad said once that gubernatorial is where goobers come from.

Jimmy Carter is a variant, a goober booger

According to the bomber's mechanic, Jahar brought the Mercedes in for damage two weeks before the bombings, said it was his girlfriends car? Anyone talked to this girlfriend??? Was there a girlfriend? What car did they use in the meantime?

The dead bomber told his uncle he fixes cars. Why take the Mercedes to a mechanic for bumper damage and not fix it themselves?

Who pays for this stuff??

I'm driving myself nuts. ha

• Like 2

Why did they let the carjack victim go?

---

Tarek Ahmed was working at gas station in Cambridge, Mass. Thursday night when a young man ran into his store screaming.

"Call the police! Call the police! These people are trying to kill me!"

The young man was allegedly carjacked at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology by the two men authorities now say have been identified as the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Authorities said early Friday the suspects dropped off the victim after driving around with him for about 30 minutes.

Ahmed, 45, described the young man as Caucasian and between 20 and 25 years old. He said the young man ran into his store "shaking and scared and very nervous."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2Qx30JpPb

How did Jahar get the scholarship? Great grades or influence from someone?

Damn, I have listened to the news for over 30 hours and not seen these questions asked or answered.

I may need a nap. ha

Lets hear from the FBI why they discounted his terrorist ties or how they came to be known of him and then grant him citizenship? ha..right.

John F. Di Leo

Deval Patrick says it took 200 rounds to get Tamerlane & they STILL missed the brother.

But Dems say we only need 6-rd clip 4 self-defense.

Via Reddit

INTERPOL issues global security alert in connection with Boston marathon bombings at request of US law enforcement authorities

Interesting. There could be a network involved in this. This is why I want him taken alive.

• Like 3

Lets hear from the FBI why they discounted his terrorist ties or how they came to be known of him and then grant him citizenship? ha..right.

They discount Terrorism?

• Like 1

saveliberty

According to the bomber's mechanic, Jahar brought the Mercedes in for damage two weeks before the bombings, said it was his girlfriends car? Anyone talked to this girlfriend??? Was there a girlfriend? What car did they use in the meantime?

The dead bomber told his uncle he fixes cars. Why take the Mercedes to a mechanic for bumper damage and not fix it themselves?

I thought the Mercedes was the carjacked vehicle. :blink:

Cold blooded.

--

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had passed an apparently normal day at the school Wednesday, according to a UMass official, working out at the gym, then sleeping in his single-unit room at the Pine Dale Hall dorm that night, while law enforcement officials were frantically scanning photos and video trying to identify him and his brother.

School officials know he was there Wednesday because of card swipes, but it was not clear if he had been there earlier. He was described as good, typical student who played intramural soccer.

A student, who didn’t want to be identified, said she saw Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at a party Wednesday night that was attended by some of his friends with whom he played intramural soccer.

Boston Globe

I thought the Mercedes was the carjacked vehicle. blink.png

It was. But they also had taken one into the dealership. Two different vehicles, but both Mercedes.