I Terrorist dead, Shoot out in Watertown

righteousmomma

Where were they getting the Porches and Mercedes and nice cars to drive as reported by their mechanic?

This one reason why I hope they take this kid alive. They talked to people, and it would a good thing to know who that was.

And as the old saying goes...Follow The Money. They had to leave a paper trail that leads back to someone.

• Like 3

Ok, aunt said dead bomber was married. Mom apparently went back to Russia.

Where is the wife of dead guy?

Being hunted down and questioned by Russian security services? This kind of thing has a tendency to transcend Geo-politics.

Tsarnaev had a child, 3-year-old Zahara, with a 24-year-old college graduate who converted to Islam.

The 26-year-old man was regularly seen at the 24-year-old woman’s family home in Rhode Island. And neighbors today spoke of their shock at waking up to see her family’s home being raided by the FBI.

One told MailOnline how the brunette converted to Islam shortly after starting college, saying she believed the couple were married.

Speaking from the quiet suburb, the neighbor said: ‘I knew she was married and she had converted to Islam.

‘She went away to college about three or four years ago and I saw her a year later and she was dressed in the Islamic style. Her hair was covered and she was wearing very baggy, flowy clothing.’

The neighbor went on to say that the man believed to be Tsarnaev and the mother of his child would come up to Rhode Island most weekends with their baby daughter in a car with Massachusetts license plate.

‘I saw her with a man and I assumed this was her partner. They came up most weekends and had Massachusetts license plates on their car,

However, the neighbor said the last time she saw the man believed to be bombing suspect Tsarnaev, was a year ago, adding: ‘She moved back home and was living at home with the baby.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2QwGhLw9q

At around 7pm Thursday, just a couple of hours before he was fatally wounded in a police confrontation, Tamerlan called his uncle Alvi Tsarnaev for the first time in two years to say goodbye.

'He said, "I love you and forgive me,"' said Alvi Tsarnaev, who lives in Montgomery Village, Maryland.

'We were not talking for a long time because there were some problems," he told USA Today, vaguely alluding to some family issues.

The conversation lasted about five minutes and started with Tamerlan greeting his uncle with the Arabic words, 'Salam Aleikum.'

He then praised his uncle for keeping up with his Muslim prayers. The chatted about family and financial matters.

'I asked him what he was doing. He said, "I fix cars, I got married, got a baby,"' Alvi Tsarnaev said.

The uncle learned of his nephew’s death and of his alleged ties to the Boston bombings only from news reports Friday morning.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311686/Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-Slain-brother-suspected-bombing-Boston-Marathon-Golden-Gloves-boxing-champion-radicalized-Islamist.html#ixzz2QwIdarWN

The SUV that was hijacked had COEXIST bumper sticker on it per Mark Steyn on Rush.

censored.gif

Ha! I wonder if he still thinks that way.

saveliberty

Dead bomber's wife now named as Katherine Russell, who also uses the last name Tsarnaeva.

Howie is reading about her now.

No doubt there will be many false sightings. Would think just a matter of time. He can't just disappear. Or can he?????

No doubt there will be many false sightings. Would think just a matter of time. He can't just disappear. Or can he?????

He could be anywhere at this point.

The mother of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects is convinced her sons were “set-up” but claims she had been contacted by the FBI about her older son before the deadly attack.

“I am 100% sure this is a set-up. My two sons are innocent. Neither of them ever spoke about what they say they did,” Zubeidat Tsarnaev told Russia’s RT television by phone from Makhachkala, the capital of the Republic of Dagestan, which borders their family’s native Chechnya.

But she said her older son, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, had become increasingly religious in recent years, which she says caught the attention of authorities in the United States.

“Tamerlan got involved in religious politics five years ago,” she said. “He never talked about jihad.”

“He was controlled by the FBI for three, maybe five years. They knew what my son was doing, they knew what sites he was going on. They used to come and talk to me. They were telling me he was a serious leader and they afraid of him,” she said. “They were controlling every step of it.”

Before Thursday night, law enforcement officials said they had not been tracking the two brothers, though they were among a group of people whose names had surfaced in the course of the Marathon bombing probe as investigators compiled lists of people who might have been at the scene.

She said she was never aware her son was considering any kind of attack.

“My son never spoke about these things. I was his mother,” she said. “My oldest son used to tell me everything. He used to call me every day. It is impossible they could keep this secret. If there was anyone who would know it would be me, a mother.”

WSJ

@MajorCBS Bob Orr: FBI intV'd Tamarlan Tsarnaev 2 yrs ago abt extremist ties, found nothing & closed file

Move along, nothing to see