Coffee Shop

Rheo

How To Watch Videos on YouTube

@Pepper!

I've been doing it wrong all this time......I can see where it's going to take a lot longer to view youtubes, too....BTW, I'm also undecided in the next election..............[/sarc]

• Like 2

The Al Smith Dinner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHbe-aO6oI&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzKXw-aZ7M&

Check out the C-Span link for the Cardinal's benediction (skip to 26 minutes mark), which was moving and heartfelt and watch Chris Matthews and some other media person to the left who had little to no joy that night. Matthews did not serve his employer well by his ennui.

• Like 1

Romney is doing his bit at the Alfred E. Smith Dinner - someone must post it when it's done- it's an absolute screamLMFAO.gif

Done - it's here on the Coffee Shop, @Geee!

Edited by saveliberty
  • Like 1

Romney is doing his bit at the Alfred E. Smith Dinner - someone must post it when it's done- it's an absolute screamLMFAO.gif

While Romney was a hit at the Alfred E. Smith Dinner... Barry was the star of the show at the Alfred E. Newman pot luck supper.

080805-mad-magazine-cover.jpg

• Like 3

Homeland Security graduates first Corps of Homeland Youth

http://www.whiteoutp...homeland-youth/

October 7, 2012. Vicksburg.

The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930’s Germany. Regardless of their name, the Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth. Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President’s AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS’s youth corps, designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country.

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders. While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing.

Scissors-32x32.png

@NCTexan

Big Tex RIP

Very sad news from the great State Fair of Texas today. An icon of the Lone Star State succumbed to an electrical fire and burned.

bigtex1.jpg

Non-Texans may not understand the scope of the tragedy. Our state fair is larger than any other. It takes up a huge chunk of downtown Dallas and draws crowds from all over the world. Our fair is so big it’s the only thing that can possibly host the Texas-OU war every year. Even the turkey legs they sell there must come from some kind of king turkey. Big Tex is the big man who hosts the whole thing.

(Snip)

My heart felt condolences.

Paul and Babe still stand!

paul-bunyan-and-babe.jpg

Outstanding dissection of the "Libyan Moments" @ the 2nd Debate:

CNN and The Obama Administration – Weapons of Misdirection

http://theconservati...f-misdirection/

Scissors-32x32.png

Watching it unfold on live TV it did not seem right. It was awkwardly and comfortably scripted, and too smooth in execution. But watching it on replay the agenda filled manipulation was obvious. It appears Candy Crowley and CNN together with the Obama Administration scripted the Libyan injection into the Presidential Debate.

I’m not just talking about Candy Crowley interjecting on behalf of President Obama, and interrupting Mitt Romney, I mean the whole segment seemed like it was a set up.

So we did a little research:

Candy Crowley told Erin Burnett on CNN’s show Out Front,

from the invited and vetted debate audience at Hofstra University and was reviewing them. This was Monday on the
. The Debate was Tuesday.

When the question on Libya was asked by audience member Kerry Ladka, he prefaced the question by saying:

….this question actually comes from my, err, um, a brain trust of my friends at Global Telecom Supply in Mineola, yesterday we were sitting around talking about Libya…

If Candy Crowley already had the audience questions assembled the day before, how could Kerry Ladka and his brain trust friends have been writing one?

Scissors-32x32.png

Secondly, look at the origin and subject switch from Candy Crowley. When she said “we are changing topics to a question from Kerry… from Kerry Ladka“, Obama already knew what to look for and where he was seated. There are numerous “TELLS”.......

President Obama moved (physically walked) directly toward Kerry Ladka, and said “Hi Kerry“,… (but oddly Kerry had not moved, nor identified himself) …. then, rut roh,…. after an internal psyche trigger kicked in, President Obama does the ((‘oops’)) *looks around* as if to say where am I going… then asks “what’s your name“?

Scissors-32x32.png

Thirdly, within the carefully worded question itself is a very nuanced descriptive delivered by Ladka:

…”and we were reading, and we became aware of reports that the State Department refused extra security for our embassy in Benghazi Libya prior to the attacks that killed four Americans.

Who was it that denied enhanced security, and why?

The term “enhanced security” is the term used by the White House spokespeople and by the State Department spokesperson(s). It is just plain awkward and oddly not in a normal context for a general question from an unattached observer. Not to mention it perfectly “Tee’s Up” the only construct, and context, that Obama could defend and expand upon.

Scissors-32x32.png

Video's @ link.....along with a few more points & laid at the feet of Davey Plouffe........

I'm crushed...

Iconic statue Big Tex goes up in flames

175px-Big_Tex.JPG

tex-fire-10-19.jpg?w=620

I grew up in Dallas and seeing Big Tex at the State Fair of Texas was a big annual event for me... He was my hero ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper. And now he's gone.

When he said, "HOWDY, WELCOME TO THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS"... I knew that he was talking just to me.huh.png

http://www.cbsnews.c...s-up-in-flames/

SrWoodChuck

Too much tinfoil hat IMHO with the Obama knowing Kerry part of that claim in the link

@Pepper!

I thought they tied up a pretty good package. Oblamer didn't know the "undecided questioner" Kerry.....he just knew the name, the question & where he sat.....

Bret Baier will be having a special on the Benghazi attack tonight. Just the preview by James Rosen on Bret's regular show made me well up. The ambassador knew he was in possible danger for months, asked for help-even on the day of his murder. Gross incompetence.

From this link:

CNN admits that Crowley’s disregard of the rules was intended to help Obama

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/10/cnn-admits-that-crowleys-disregard-of-the-rules-was-intended-to-help-obama.php

Robert Byers · 50 years old

The Secret Service said today they are going to hire Candy Crowley. Anyone who can move that fast to protect the President should be training their agents.