Coffee Shop

Rheo

Disgraced Liberal Journalist Teaches Media Bias at Georgetown

Disgraced journalist David Chalian has been hired as the new Vice President for Video Programming at Politico, despite being fired by Yahoo! News for making a vicious “joke” accusing the Romneys of hating black people. A quick look at the syllabus for the course he is teaching at Georgetown University may explain why. His course requires the “daily reading” of Mike Allen’s “Politico Playbook” column in particular and instructs students to read Politico itself on a regular basis.

snip

A course syllabus for “Political Reporting: Road to the White House” is not publicly available on the website for the class but we found a copy on the Internet. The course can be counted toward a “Master of Professional Studies in Journalism” and is taught by Chalian in conjunction with Brooke Brower, the senior producer for MSNBC’s “The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd.” Brower was previously a producer for “Hardball with Chris Matthews.”

snip and wallbash.gif

Disgraced journalist David Chalian has been hired as the new Vice President for Video Programming at Politico, despite being fired by Yahoo! News for making a vicious “joke” accusing the Romneys of hating black people. A quick look at the syllabus for the course he is teaching at Georgetown University may explain why. His course requires the “daily reading” of Mike Allen’s “Politico Playbook” column in particular and instructs students to read Politico itself on a regular basis.

snip

A course syllabus for “Political Reporting: Road to the White House” is not publicly available on the website for the class but we found a copy on the Internet. The course can be counted toward a “Master of Professional Studies in Journalism” and is taught by Chalian in conjunction with Brooke Brower, the senior producer for MSNBC’s “The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd.” Brower was previously a producer for “Hardball with Chris Matthews.”

snip and wallbash.gif

Read this and the article on the education of new teachers that I posted from Front Page Magazine yesterday and you can see what is happening to the young today-and we are paying good money to do this to them. It's super depressing. If only we could home school college kids. No college loans and parents mortgaging their houses to make their kids come home indoctrinated.

snip

snip and wallbash.gif

Read this and the article on the education of new teachers that I posted from Front Page Magazine yesterday and you can see what is happening to the young today-and we are paying good money to do this to them. It's super depressing. If only we could home school college kids. No college loans and parents mortgaging their houses to make their kids come home indoctrinated.

Nothing to see here...move along! Everything is fine...everything is wonderful...really...anyone who says different hates children.

Odd Temporal Milestones

September 29, 2012

The first Star Trek episode aired closer in time to the ratification of the 19th Amendment—guaranteeing women in the US the right to vote—than to today.

Not sure what these means but I am pretty confident that it's George Bush's fault.

Awesome: Iron Worker Hangs Romney Banner Atop Sears Tower

http://sonofsoylentgreen.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/awesome-iron-worker-hangs-romney-banner-atop-sears-tower/

dt-common-streams-streamserver.jpg?w=491&h=531

Scissors-32x32.png

John Rukavina, 74, a Local 1 ironworker — who claims to have put up “every antenna and tower in Chicago since Marina Towers in 1974” — affixed a Romney banner as well as an American flag on the ABC antenna on Willis Tower minutes after it was completed Sept. 30.

Scissors-32x32.png

"....I didn’t tell anyone I was going to put up the Romney poster. I did that on my own and it was hard going. The wind was blowing like crazy that day,” he said. “But I wanted to make that gesture the last thing I did.

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Just heard the best campaign quote of the year on FOX....

"Women, don't slavishly vote Democrat.

Vote with your lady smarts and not with your lady parts! "

• Like 4

You can thank Michelle Malkin for that @NCTexan. Been watching her battle Eva Longoria all morning on Twitter and Michelle is fearless!

Eva is not very bright. She should stick to being an actress.

You can thank Michelle Malkin for that @NCTexan. Been watching her battle Eva Longoria all morning on Twitter and Michelle is fearless!

Tammy Bruce also picked up on Eva's comments. She was rather blunt in her comments. Told Eva "F U"

Ha! Both of those woman slay me. And why on earth would Obama choose EVA as his co-chair.

Warning, rant coming:

I am SICK of leftist women being so condescending with the rest of us. I have really had enough of it. Conservative women are self sufficient, less whiny and ok with the consequences of the choices we make and the responsibility of making our way in the world. We are are more comfortable with our femininity, like men better and consider ourselves an essential part of society. We will not be victims. Why, WHY do liberals project their own weaknesses on us?

Ok. I'm done. I feel so much better. :lol:

• Like 1

Ha! Both of those woman slay me. And why on earth would Obama choose EVA as his co-chair.

Warning, rant coming:

I am SICK of leftist women being so condescending with the rest of us. I have really had enough of it. Conservative women are self sufficient, less whiny and ok with the consequences of the choices we make and the responsibility of making our way in the world. We are are more comfortable with our femininity, like men better and consider ourselves an essential part of society. We will not be victims. Why, WHY do liberals project their own weaknesses on us?

Ok. I'm done. I feel so much better. laugh.png

Made me feel better toosmile.png Tell your boss, I love herwink.png

• Like 1

Anonymous said...

"There is only one hand sign Islam needs. It involves a finger."

LMFAO.gif

@Rheo

More here

Teacher accused of assault; mom says lesson involved Islam

blink.png Excuse me! Islamic Hand Sign! In a public school? Shouldn't we be hearing from the ACLU about separation of Church & State?

I've been following that too. I love Michelle! Fearless indeed!

• Like 1