American killed in attack on US Consulate in Libya, security official says, following Egyptian protest at US embassy

WestVirginiaRebel

@Draggingtree

CGP: janpma

Do those of you who are so concerned about Romney's supposed lies have any thoughts on the administration's lies and attempted coverup regarding this issue?

The ambassador requested more security and was denied by this administration's State Department; consequently, four Americans were murdered. Rather than taking responsibility, Obama had everyone lie to Americans for days in order to protect Obama's narrative that the war on terror is over.

This episode shows me two things about this administration: 1) how incompetent it is, and 2) the extent to which it will lie and coverup to protect the empty suit.

"These and other questions will be asked today. Should be interesting to hear the answers.

The thing is this cover up was so stupid! The story was going to come out. It did not have to be this way."

This whole thing goes back to an idea I have....Obama is just not really interested in foreign affairs. This explains why they were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It is just not that important to them.

@Draggingtree

CGP: janpma

Do those of you who are so concerned about Romney's supposed lies have any thoughts on the administration's lies and attempted coverup regarding this issue?

The ambassador requested more security and was denied by this administration's State Department; consequently, four Americans were murdered. Rather than taking responsibility, Obama had everyone lie to Americans for days in order to protect Obama's narrative that the war on terror is over.

This episode shows me two things about this administration: 1) how incompetent it is, and 2) the extent to which it will lie and coverup to protect the empty suit.

"These and other questions will be asked today. Should be interesting to hear the answers.

The thing is this cover up was so stupid! The story was going to come out. It did not have to be this way."

This whole thing goes back to an idea I have....Obama is just not really interested in foreign affairs. This explains why they were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It is just not that important to them.

The only thing Obama is interested in is bringing this Republic down, "for the county has sinned" in his warped way of thinking.

The only thing Obama is interested in is bringing this Republic down, "for the county has sinned" in his warped way of thinking.

I would not go that far, however it doesn't really matter if this is a conscious decision on his part or not. The fact is, if his policies guided by his ideology are implemented, This will not be the nation we grew up in.....and that's a bad thing.

Ex-head of military team in Libya: security weak

BRADLEY KLAPPER

10/10/12

WASHINGTON (AP) — The former head of a 16-member U.S. military team in Libya said Wednesday the consulate in Benghazi, where the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed, never had the forces it needed to protect itself.

Lt. Col, Andrew Wood told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that U.S. security was so weak that in April, only one U.S. diplomatic security agent was stationed in Benghazi.

The committee hearing followed assertions Tuesday night by the State Department that it never concluded that the Sept. 11 attack stemmed from protests over an American-made video ridiculing Islam. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans died in what the administration now says was a terrorist attack.

(Snip)

WOW The Democrats are doing a fine job of spinning!

Ok, I'm not watching. Are they really?

Oh Yeah! The Republicans wanting to cut the budget are the reason this happened.

Ding Dong Dennis (Kucinich) is on now...if you weren't aware all these attacks are Americas fault...for being there.

Oh Yeah! The Republicans wanting to cut the budget are the reason this happened.

Ding Dong Dennis (Kucinich) is on now...if you weren't aware all these attacks are Americas fault...for being there.

Is it successful spinning?

Is it successful spinning?

I would say no. There is an attempt to place the blame on budget cuts. We'll see tomorrow.

Sharp Criticism, Some Words In Defense At Hearing On Benghazi Attack

Mark Memmott

10/10/12

Two very different views from two different witnesses today as the House House Oversight and Government Reform Committee opened its probe into the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, in which ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed.

(Snip)

There is a 50 minute tape of the attack out there....the FBI doesn't have it...State Dept. doesn't have it. Who does?

Funny how Issa just kept referring to 'another agency of the government' without id'ing. Must be an intelligence agency controlling it.

There is a 50 minute tape of the attack out there....the FBI doesn't have it...State Dept. doesn't have it. Who does?

Funny how Issa just kept referring to 'another agency of the government' without id'ing. Must be an intelligence agency controlling it.

I would like to know who has it.

A small wager, that this agency is in McLean, VA.

Is it the C.Y.A.?

• Like 1

Did the White House give classified briefings on Libya to a friendly columnist?

Paul Mirengoff

10/10/12

The Daily Callerreports that Peter King, the House Homeland Security Committee Chairman, is asking CIA director Gen. David Petraeus and White House national security adviser James Clapper to investigate whether a columnist for The Daily Beast received the same classified foreign policy briefings as President Obama. The Daily Beast columnist in question is Leslie Gelb, a crony of Joe Biden (back in 2006-07, they jointly pushed a plan for “federalism” in Iraq that amounted, in essence, to partition of the country).

King’s inquiry arises from Gelb’s defense of Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the U.N., who disgraced herself by appearing on multiple Sunday talk shows to characterize the attack in Benghazi as a protest of a YouTube video and to claim that the attack was a “spontaneous” uprising. In fact, the attack was a planned and orchestrated affair and there was no “protest.” Moreover, the Obama administration knew that this was a planned terrorist attack within 24 hours of Ambassador Stevens’ death.

(Snip)

Is it the C.Y.A.?

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you. laugh.png

Is it the C.Y.A.?

Maybe you could just maim me.....so I can collect disability?

Is it the C.Y.A.?

Maybe you could just maim me.....so I can collect disability?

Do I get a cut?

I'm a Conservative...I'm only in this for the money