Live RNC Convention Thread ( Thur )

clearvision

pollyannaish

I am listening to NPR and their take is that Romney has a horrible image and lying all the time.

Good grief.

I am listening to NPR and their take is that Romney has a horrible image and lying all the time.

Good grief.

Justice will be meted out at the End of Times.

In the meantime, NPR head quarters should either be razed to the ground and the earth then salted or government funding should be cut off.

• Like 1

Good grief.

And there is something about this that's surprising?

pollyannaish

No. It doesn't surprise me...but does irritate me every single time. To their credit they have uninterrupted coverage and were lamenting the fact that most of TV isn't playing the whole thing because it is important.

Good grief.

And there is something about this that's surprising?

The home movies: good wholesome families, hard working mothers and hard working fathers, loving and laughing kids. -- the nightmare of the Left.

Bringing crap into your homes, breaking up families, aborting infants, creating dependency, punishing success -- the dream of the Left