Live RNC Convention Thread ( Thur )

clearvision

present and actually at venue with CSPAN & wifi/computer. Unfotunately the Browns game is three times as loud as my computer & I forgot my ear buds. Only in 2nd quarter. Normally I would be thrilled to watch the Browns ...

will catch up with thread.

If I were wearing mascara...it would be ugly.

What great tributes to the Romneys.

Can you imagine how badly a guy like this would feel if he was accused of killing someones wife???angry.png

• Like 1

WestVirginiaRebel

Romney has a past worth telling and defending.

Obama has no past (none that he wants to talk about, anyway...)

• Like 2

righteousmomma

Sorry but to me with all that is at stake this whole night so far has been BORING! No fire,no passion. Maybe Rubio will ignite

Sorry but to me with all that is at stake this whole night so far has been BORING! No fire,no passion. Maybe Rubio will ignite

I'm sure she meant to type @NCTexan will ignite her with fire and passion. laugh.png

my first night to see/hear convention. Some nice touches but so far no fire IMHO

@Ghost, go to the Suggest Videos when you can watch last nights. Fabulous!

Part of what everyone has been saying is that Mitt had to tell his story so that people would get to know him and that he is one who doesn't talk about himself. I think this is a way of getting to know him without him having to blow his own horn. Men in the audience are actually crying. I think they are accomplishing what they have to and also rebuffing the Bain ads. It is will be much harder for them to make a Satan out of HIM after this.

• Like 2

righteousmomma

So we have a woohoo celebrity coming - and I like Eastwood - but he is not exactly a conservative like us. My idea was to have Sarah dressed up to the nines like a red carpet star and come in with Dirty Hairy. Then she would speak ( same writer as wrote her McCain acceptance) and let the audience explode with excitement. I see why Rush has been so depressed except for last night .

• Like 1

my first night to see/hear convention. Some nice touches but so far no fire IMHO

@Ghost, go to the Suggest Videos when you can watch last nights. Fabulous!

eventually. thanks for suggestion

So we have a woohoo celebrity coming - and I like Eastwood - but he is not exactly a conservative like us. My idea was to have Sarah dressed up to the nines like a red carpet star and come in with Dirty Hairy. Then she would speak ( same writer as wrote her McCain acceptance) and let the audience explode with excitement. I see why Rush has been so depressed except for last night .

Don't agree. Usually it is the VP's job to do red meat. That was done last night. Tonight is Romney night and they are setting up getting to know him before he speaks. After this he will get a much bigger standing O than he would have otherwise.

• Like 1