Live RNC Convention Thread ( Thur )

clearvision

They are trying to give people a reason to vote FOR Romney and not just against Obama. They are telling people things they don't know about him. There are a lot of things that they are telling me that I didn't know. My respect for him has gone up quite a bit tonight.

• Like 2

righteousmomma

Geee, I hope but have you read his speech?

Unless he has a dynamite delivery it is vanilla ice cream. I like Romney. I think Romney will win but tonight is boring. Just very disappointed. I have never found him un like able. Never needed to be sold on his character nor ability. Never thought he is against women. The base needs to be ignited. I wait.

pollyannaish

This has been my favorite convention ever. The contrasts it provides between the grievance party and the personal responsibility and we built it party are huge. I now have commitments from three undecided that they'd re voting for Mitt because of this convention.

While I understand the taste we habe for Red meat, this is an important tack. It is actually very Reganesque.

I am not wound up with hatred for Obama tonight. I've had enough of that. I am wound up with enthusiasm and respect for Mitt and Ann Romney.

• Like 4

My choice for the reader "Comment of the Day" regarding "Who is the mystery speaker tonight?"

RNC mystery speaker will be the Kenyan doctor who delivered Obama.

LMFAO.gif

I'd pay more than mere Obama bucks to see that.

Torrential rain dropped by Hurricane Isaac threatened to burst a dam on Thursday, forcing evacuation of up to 60,000 people in Louisiana and Mississippi and leaving large areas of the region flooded and without power.

This will be the talking head topic tonite.

And looters and Holder's people complaining in Slidell will not be covered.

p.s. Pack up 24-3

Vanderbilt 13 South Carolina 10

smile.png

My sister actually works for Vanderbilt. Administrative assistant for the Women's basketball team.

• Like 1

p.s. Pack up 24-3

smile.png

My sister actually works for Vanderbilt. Administrative assistant for the Women's basketball team.

@Geee, give her a call. What's the unofficial line on the game from the Athletic office?? I can stil up my bet

:)

• Like 1

pollyannaish

Also, for a strang perspective, I'm sitting in the car, listening to the speeches on the radio while I wait for Mr. P....across the street from the roar of the yearly demo derby. Typing comments from my phone. Talk about surreal! :lol:

• Like 1

p.s. Pack up 24-3

smile.png

@Geee, give her a call. What's the unofficial line on the game from the Athletic office?? I can stil up my bet

smile.png

laugh.png

pollyannaish

USA USA USA. Vroom, vroom, vroom! Lots of whopping and hollering. Sound of National anthem.

Could someone let me know which was the convention and which was the demo derby?

:o