Coffee Shop

Rheo

Bush: 'I'm not going to be a very public person'

Former President George W. Bush has avoided the media spotlight since leaving office and admitted he plans to keep it that way.

Although the former president shies away from interviews, he told CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" that he wants to remain connected to the veteran community.

"It's important to me because I want to stay connected to the veteran community. I'm not going to be a very public person. This is a rare interview for me … and therefore I'm worried the vets will think I don't care about them, and this is a way to say, not only do I respect them, but I love them and I will continue to do so for the rest of my life," said Bush in an interview posted online Thursday.

Scissors-32x32.png

F-22 pilots speak out to '60 Minutes'

A pair of F-22 pilots are going on “60 Minutes” Sunday to speak out about why they won't fly the fighter plane.

The two pilots say they are not the only ones who have chosen not to fly the F-22 Raptor, which was grounded after incidents where pilots suffered from oxygen deprivation.

The Air Force has resumed flying the planes, despite not being able to find a “root cause” after an investigation into the oxygen-deprivation issue, known as hypoxia.

The Air Force says that no pilots have died because of oxygen deprivation. But the family of Capt. Jeff Haney, who died in a 2010 crash in Alaska, has sued the plane’s manufacturer, Lockheed Martin, for wrongful death, claiming that oxygen deprivation led to the crash. The Air Force says Haney was to blame.

Scissors-32x32.png

@Valin Everything should be free, car house, school, etc. Wow

NYPD brought in rapists, trouble makers and other violent offenders to infiltrate the Occupy Movement and give them a bad name.....

He was "paper clip marketing executive" (I guess someone has to do it) and now lives off student loans.

kboom.gif

I wonder what relationship Mr. Schultz has with Reality? At the risk of being called judgmental, I suspect its not a close one.

A pair of F-22 pilots are going on “60 Minutes” Sunday to speak out about why they won't fly the fighter plane.

The two pilots say they are not the only ones who have chosen not to fly the F-22 Raptor, which was grounded after incidents where pilots suffered from oxygen deprivation.

The Air Force has resumed flying the planes, despite not being able to find a “root cause” after an investigation into the oxygen-deprivation issue, known as hypoxia.

The Air Force says that no pilots have died because of oxygen deprivation. But the family of Capt. Jeff Haney, who died in a 2010 crash in Alaska, has sued the plane’s manufacturer, Lockheed Martin, for wrongful death, claiming that oxygen deprivation led to the crash. The Air Force says Haney was to blame.

Scissors-32x32.png

History repeats itself for the Air Force

Michael Auslin

F-22 Pilots Protest

May 3, 2012

saveliberty

National Review has collected some of the best tweets about the Obama Campaign's "Julia" page and there is a fun slide show on NR's main page. Unfortunately, there is not a direct link.

favreaujonwashpost44.jpg

Now that you curiosity has been peaked....Pictured on the left, above, is Jon Favreau, who still works for the White House at a salary of $172,200 a year.

H/T Glenn Reynolds the woman hating Instapundant

Scissors-32x32.png

Funny how twice in a day I have seen mention of the F22 Raptor.

Russian-backed Propaganda Networks Claim Obama is a CIA Agent

Cliff Kincaid

Accuracy in Media

July 2011

~snip~

The Obama Administration is withdrawing from both Iraq and Afghanistan and is now openly working with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that claims Al-Jazeera as its propaganda channel and is dedicated to America’s destruction. Pakistan, once a U.S. ally, is now embracing China and Iran. And Russia is ecstatic over the new arms treaty with the U.S. and Obama’s opposition to U.S. missile defense. China is suspected in the recent theft of 24,000 sensitive files from a defense contractor.

Regarding this ominous development, Deputy Secretary of Defense William J. Lynn, III says that the cyber attacks involve “our most sensitive systems, including aircraft avionics, surveillance technologies, satellite communications systems, and network security protocols. The cyber exploitation being perpetrated against the defense industry cuts across a wide swath of crucial military hardware, extending from missile tracking systems and satellite navigation devices to UAVs and the Joint Strike Fighter.”

The Joint Strike Fighter, the F-35, is supposed to be the successor to the F-22 Raptor, which was cancelled by Obama.

Harvard Law School Celebrates Diversity With Its Double Top-Secret Census

They have male lefties, female lefties, tall lefties, short lefties, Asian lefties, black lefties, ambidextrous lefties, dwarf lefties, old lefties, "big boned" lefties, young lefties, men who want to be women lefties, women who want to be men lefties, Polynesian women who are sure they are the reincarnation of 15,000 year old Earth mother priestess lefties......and way waaaay over in the corner shunned by all civilized people they have two conservatives. Oh yes they are diverse.

‘Bow Tie’N White Boy’: Democrat Strategist Hurls Racial Slur at Tucker Carlson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQfl-ThAjyA

Carlson and Greene were debating Democrat Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, the competence of her campaign and her history of using minority status to gain employment advantage, which Warren denies. It was during this debate that things got heated and Greene unleashed on Carlson.

righteousmomma

Scissors-32x32.png

Funny how twice in a day I have seen mention of the F22 Raptor.

Russian-backed Propaganda Networks Claim Obama is a CIA Agent

Cliff Kincaid

Accuracy in Media

July 2011

~snip~

The Obama Administration is withdrawing from both Iraq and Afghanistan and is now openly working with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that claims Al-Jazeera as its propaganda channel and is dedicated to America’s destruction. Pakistan, once a U.S. ally, is now embracing China and Iran. And Russia is ecstatic over the new arms treaty with the U.S. and Obama’s opposition to U.S. missile defense. China is suspected in the recent theft of 24,000 sensitive files from a defense contractor.

Regarding this ominous development, Deputy Secretary of Defense William J. Lynn, III says that the cyber attacks involve “our most sensitive systems, including aircraft avionics, surveillance technologies, satellite communications systems, and network security protocols. The cyber exploitation being perpetrated against the defense industry cuts across a wide swath of crucial military hardware, extending from missile tracking systems and satellite navigation devices to UAVs and the Joint Strike Fighter.”

The Joint Strike Fighter, the F-35, is supposed to be the successor to the F-22 Raptor, which was cancelled by Obama.

Well, furstlet I say that the aircraft was variously designated F-22 and F/A-22 during the years prior to formally entering USAF service in December 2005 as the F-22A.

Then sence I eas the pilot met I say that The Lockheed Martin/Boeing F-22 Raptor is a single-seat, twin-engine fifth-generation supermaneuverable fighter aircraft that uses stealth technology. It was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but has additional capabilities that include ground attack, electronic warfare, and signals intelligence roles.Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is the prime contractor and is responsible for the majority of the airframe, weapon systems and final assembly of the F-22. Program partner Boeing Defense, Space & Security provides the wings, aft fuselage, avionics integration, and training systems.

Edited by righteousmomma
correct typen erra

righteousmomma

The new frontier just keeps arriving. New York magazine reports NBC programming chief Robert Greenblatt has given the go-ahead for a new sitcom called “The New Normal.” NBC’s new normal is about two gay men who start a family using a surrogate. Greenblatt is apparently so enamored with the concept that he’s strongly considering having the 20th Century Fox TV–produced sitcom launch by August, following NBC's broadcast of the Summer Olympics.

The show comes from Ryan Murphy, the gay creator of “Glee,” “American Horror Story,” and “Nip/Tuck.” This is only part of a growing Comcast/NBC Universal campaign promoting homosexuality.

In April, gays were delighted that NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” made history by adding their first lesbian “featured player” to the cast, Kate McKinnon. She came over from the Logo network’s “Big Gay Sketch Show,” where she played memorable characters like Fitzwilliam, the self-loathing boy who longed for a “magical, enchanted vagina.”

Ah, the new normal..........Scissors-32x32.png

Read more: http://newsbusters.o...a#ixzz1u08E8YLv

Oh and CBS had a "news" show touting the parental values of "open marriage" for the children of the family.

clearvision

Well, furstlet I say that the aircraft was variously designated F-22 and F/A-22 during the years prior to formally entering USAF service in December 2005 as the F-22A.

Then sence I eas the pilot met I say that The Lockheed Martin/Boeing F-22 Raptor is a single-seat, twin-engine fifth-generation supermaneuverable fighter aircraft that uses stealth technology. It was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but has additional capabilities that include ground attack, electronic warfare, and signals intelligence roles.Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is the prime contractor and is responsible for the majority of the airframe, weapon systems and final assembly of the F-22. Program partner Boeing Defense, Space & Security provides the wings, aft fuselage, avionics integration, and training systems.

I sense some channeling here.

righteousmomma

moi????

On second thought it should be cleer that I did not channel surf my personal information.

Edited by righteousmomma
clear is being mean

righteousmomma

‘Bow Tie’N White Boy’: Democrat Strategist Hurls Racial Slur at Tucker Carlson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQfl-ThAjyA

Carlson and Greene were debating Democrat Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, the competence of her campaign and her history of using minority status to gain employment advantage, which Warren denies. It was during this debate that things got heated and Greene unleashed on Carlson.

American Thinker piece brought out exactly what NCT and I were discussing:

Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of the segment is that Ms. Greene forthrightly denied calling Carlson a name. This means either that the epithet does not sound like name-calling to her, or that it slipped out so readily that she didn't even notice. As a thought experiment, Ms. Greene ought to consider the reaction if Mr. Carlson had referred to Louis Farrakhan (the man invariably referred to respectfully as "Minister Farrakhan" by President Obama) as a "bow-tying black boy."

This one ads Megyn Kelly apologizing for the "black girl's" comment.

Good, Megan!